Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 19 Lynn Camp 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Not an impressive win at all for Raceland. Still yet, a win is a win.

Congrats Rams!
Lynn Camp has always had a scrappy football team. Never a pushover.
Lynn Camp is well coached. Almost pulled the upset.
Raceland had to overcome some adversity with injuries tonight to get the win. Three of the best players were out including two of our top three runningbacks. Still no excuse since we were up 19-0 at the half. Penalties and mental errors played a big part. Along with missed tackles, dropped passes, etc.
But the important thing is we play another week!
Congrats Rams
Congrats Rams, didnt get to see it, made the trip to watch ol Greenup, NOT WORTH IT! I hope the muskateers can turn around their program into something like what Raceland has.
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:Congrats Rams, didnt get to see it, made the trip to watch ol Greenup, NOT WORTH IT! I hope the muskateers can turn around their program into something like what Raceland has.
I think Greenup County is starting to turn the corner now Coach Copley has only been here 7 months, and was late lifting weights, and getting the program up and running, the ground work is in place now, he just has to get the kid's that are not playing football, to come out, there is some talent walking the hallways that could really help the team, I think you will not see any more defections from players transferring to other schools now, because they want to play for Greenup County now.
Up 19-0 in the third quarter.... We can't let a team back in the game like that. Kinda slow start to the game, however a Win is a win... and in the playoffs, thats all that matters.. off to Campbellsville next week.. hopefully we get those players back for next week.. We will need everyone!
Congratulations Rams !
Whoever said that Lynn Camp would fight to the very end was right. I think the Lynn Camp game was probably the most physical slobber knocking game Raceland has been in all year. Raceland was a little short handed Friday. We had no Running backs and were missng a 320lb noseman on defense. It was a brutal game to say the least.