Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owensboro vs russell state championship 2A Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
YOU KNOW what time it is to see if the red devils can work without the CB. Big Grinrums02:
I hope they can pull it off, if they hit the field with the intensity they showed against Belfry, they have a shot.
Lets hope that the drive to lexington does not affect the red devils but I would like to say good luck to their coach whom he wife has recovered from cancer I heard.
Heres starters and records for both teams

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2005/flipcardaa.pdf
Heres the Aces stats for the season

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2005/owens...cstats.pdf
Thank incred well we both can pm stats and ill put em on the post what ya say Wink Wink
And here are the Red Devils numbers on the year:

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2005/russellstats.pdf
tomcatnation Wrote:Thank incred well we both can pm stats and ill put em on the post what ya say Wink Wink

I will let you handle the updates unless you need me to step in for you, as slow as my dang internet is right now I will be way behind you, if you need me though just pm me or I will be watching the thread.
10 minutes till gametime!!
allrighty then ill let ya know down the road my friend well pregame has started and russels two main keys to watch from tommy brown leading in passing and tds passing,

casey clark rusher for the team in tds and carries team on shoulder

LB do not know his name but makes tackles when needed and is being looked at by UK updates to come.
Lets go Russell
coin toss: owensboro wins toss

Smile muahahaha here we go
and elects to recieve.
Russell gets football on KO pootch kick and owensboro drops it after monster hit.
McGlone has come to play haha recover the kick inside the 29
Russell hands ball to nick lewis 2 yard gain 2 and 8 ball at 27.
11:25 to go clark gets ball and cuts in and out and gets to 24.
Brown sits back throws and almost gets picked off by good owens secondary.

4 an 4 russell rolls inside and tommy brown keeps ball and takes off to 16 yard line first down red devils.
Russell moving the ball, they have to take advantage of every opportunity they get.
2 an 9 1 yard gain with FB.

pitch to clark and brought down at 12 yrd line 3rd down again. 3rd and 7 flag on the play and delay of game against the devils. 3rd an 11
3rd 11 play action brown takes call and runs but yet brought down from behind 4 down ball is at 16 4th an 10. field go attempt comming up...................................

flag on play offsides on owensboro given russell five yards.
field go attempt comming up again and another offside call on owensboro this time given russell the 1st dwn mesurement comming up. ( half distance to goal line)
1st and goal red devils. back to back offsides call on owensboro.
Aces are giving them yards, dont guess they are used to mountain football lol
This is huge, Red Devils score here and it sends a message.
1st an goal russell gets off with a few easy calls due to owensboro clark gets ball gets off of one and ball comes out at five yard line and russell recovers.
Brown keeps ball and gets to 6 yard line 3rd an goal.

penalty: dead ball false start russell.
Good job Devils!!!
3rd an goal brown throws to clark and td russell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat ( GOOD)

7-0
lets see if owensboro holds on to the ball this ko.
pootch kick bounces around but goes out of bounds!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9