Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any Pike Co girls Results ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Results ?
alleycat53 Wrote:Results ?

Virgie defeated Kimper

Belfry defeated Millard

I don't know the results of the Feds Creek/Johns Creek game.
Anyone find out who won the Feds Creek/Johns Creek Game?
Pikeville over Virgie, Mullins over Elkhorn, Dorton over Belfry, Phelps and Feds Cr were tied @ 19 starting the 4th when we left.
It's Pikeville / Mullins @ 6, then Dorton / Fedscreek @ 7:30. Monday Go Lady Cats !
This looks like it may be like everyone expected with Pikeville and Dorton in the finals, if so I think it will be very hard for Dorton to beat Pikeville again with the way they have been playing as of late(LAZY). You know what they say the third time is a charm!!!!!
As bad as Dorton has been playing (as you say), they seem to find a way to win. Dorton controls the game more than people realize; I pick Dorton to win.
Well I watched both games last night and If Dorton can't find the basket in this one(like in the past two games) it could be a long night against Pikeville as Pikeville looked very good. If Dorton is to win this one they better be on their game because Pikeville will come to play. Just curious though( how most thinks Dorton is the favorite) because everyone on here seem to think Pikeville had it wrapped up at the beginning of the year with the two Rachels, I guess we will see tonight!!!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH BUT GO CATS!!!
Dorton is considered the favorite because they beat Pikeville twice during the regular season.

I will say that Dorton is not playing their best basketball of the season right now, but one thing is a constant with the Dorton team, and that is defense. As the saying goes, "Defense wins championships", I hope rings true tonight.