Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KFC in China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KFC in China more popular than McDonalds in that country. All the stores combined make up 18% of the companys total profits.
I thought they ate mainly rice and noodles. So much for that country having the longest lifespan.. I bet heart disease will be on the rise there!
:lol:

They may catch upo with us as the fattest country in the world now in a few years
It isn't like the menu in a Chinese KFC is the same as one here in Kentucky. They change the menu to best fit to people they will be serving. The add items that are popular in that particular culture. Basically the only thing that would be the same in an American KFC and a Chinese KFC would be the name.
Yea thats what I was getting ready to say until I read Farva's reply. I just really found that out the other day in class.
Just thought I'd go back and bump an old random thread back to the top.
oh I didnt think that KFC would be that popular in China maybe somewhere like africa I thought but this surprises me.
really? thats cool
actually farva i'd guess that the menu is pretty much the same...like there's a kfc in india where my grandparents live and its practically the same as the one here except the chicken tastes kinda different ...but they got american food
same goes w/ mc-donalds except the burgers are lamb not beef...
*beef is better lol
There are fast food restuarants like that in Germany too and my family has ate at them and stuff and they are pretty much the same. German culture isn't too much different so the items didn't really change.
Thats weird, I never thought that KFC would be that popular over there, Gahh thats kinda cool
Yeah you get fried cat instead of chicken over there though. Smile Smile
Hmm.. fried ***** loll.. sounds interesting lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hmm.. fried ***** loll.. sounds interesting lol
I was waiting for you to jump on that CTD. I left the door wide open for ya. Smile Smile
hahah.. well i'll be sure to shut it on my way out lol.....
Yeah but I think I'll take my ***** original instead of crispy. Smile
hahahah.. yeah.. well wait about 15 min.. after i leave and it'll be cooled back down for ya lol... j/k..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's leftovers. I said original. Smile
LOL.. good luck finding an original this day and time lol.. They don't exist after 12 lol..
:lol:
Sad but true.
Is it the same as the KFC here? lol....Do they sereve the same foods..