Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Todd County Central @ Murray 11/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?

Murray by 4 or 5 td's
bigg Wrote:Who wins?

Murray by 4 or 5 td's

Shoot, they will be up 4 or 5 TD's at halftime.
Murray in a blowout.

Good luck to both!
Murray in a running clock game
This is a First round game for these teams. Any predictions or takes on this matchup?
I don't know much about Murry except that their undefeated. Who are some key players for this team? Also what style of offense and defense do they run?
Me personally, i will have to choose Murray high strongly by the way they have been playing. Todd County is really down this year and i don't think that they will have a win this season but the tigers know that they have to come with it because anything can happen. For example, take Caldwell County and Mayfield, they thought just cause they were #1 they didn't have to play them to their full potential, and looked at what happened in the end. But i just can't bet against the tigers.

Murray 70
Todd county 0

Sorry to be so harsh.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I don't know much about Murry except that their undefeated. Who are some key players for this team? Also what style of offense and defense do they run?
their r to many key players to name but one that you might here is brandon wicks, he is just under 1,500 yards rushing behind the o-line. they run just about everything offensively and defensively.
Murray by 40
Murray big
murray
Murray rolls through playoffs till they hit a brick wall known as Fort Campbell
the watcher Wrote:Murray rolls through playoffs till they hit a brick wall known as Fort Campbell
Alot of people keep saying that but the thing is Murray is pretty solid this year.
I've seen them play and their players just refuse to lose
bigg Wrote:Alot of people keep saying that but the thing is Murray is pretty solid this year.
I've seen them play and their players just refuse to lose

I don't doubt that Murray isn't solid. I know they are. But Fort Campbell is just head and shoulders above the rest of 2A this year it isn't even funny. If Murray does beat Fort Campbell, it will be an upset....a pretty big one.

Bottom line....Murray picked a bad year to have a good season.