Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Pulaski Southwestern 11/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Black Bears lost a big game, glad they got that out of the way! We travel to SW for a chance at redemption!
harlan by 7 first game jitters when they played p.s.w at the beginning of the year .i think they are a better team at this point.if they focus on football and nothing else .
Harlan Co. by 10
Harlan County 39
Southwestern 24
Harlan County 21-7
Harlan County
Southwestern by about a tds.
Harlan Co 20
SouthWestern 16
HC-21
SouthWestern-20
Seeing as how they have seen each other before I would imagine a low scoring affair, but the Black Bears only scored 8 so they didn't really show much and to be honest didn't have much then. If we can establish the run, work in some passes, and the D can keep from giving up big plays we can prove we are a different team then the one in August.
Black Bears by two touchdowns.
Harlan county by 16
Im sticking with a district 8 sweep and Harlan wins 28-12
Black bears in a mild upset.

GO HC
I predict the Bears come out with fire and take care of business at SW Pulaski. Get to it Black Bears, it's playoff time!!! There are no second opportunities this time of year, either you play to your potential or you go home. The Black Bear Seniors refuse to end it and lead the Bears to a 28-7 win. Time to redeem and avenge. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
I hope the Black Bears win but I predict SW by 7. Harlan County needs to play well on the road to win this one.
Black Bears win go Harlan County we are cheering for you down here in Bobcat Country
I look for Harlan to pull off the upset 21-14. They are improved and playing some pretty good football.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I look for Harlan to pull off the upset 21-14. They are improved and playing some pretty good football.

I hope Harlan Co. wins.
Holding off on my prediction for now.
Hc 20 psw 15
I hope Coach Larkey keeps it going, would love to see it
I hope to see the Black Bears play with fire in their eyes. The Bears must play disciplined. The Bears are good enough to win against SW, Letcher County, and Whitley or whoever they will face, if they play disciplined. :dontthink Can't give up first downs by being offsides with anxieties, :dontthink can't have costly personal fouls, and :dontthink can't turn the ball over fumbling. No more mental letdowns and a focused Black Bears will go a long way in the playoffs. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Sothwestern already beat Harlan Co once this year and it was at Harlan, this time Southwestern has homefield advantage! Southwestern should win big in this one with the crowd behind them in this playoff atmosphere!
Southwestern-42
Harlan Co-15
The first game was in Somerset at the Ray Correll Bowl.
leecoukfan Wrote:Sothwestern already beat Harlan Co once this year and it was at Harlan, this time Southwestern has homefield advantage! Southwestern should win big in this one with the crowd behind them in this playoff atmosphere!
Southwestern-42
Harlan Co-15

I forgot that this was at a neutral site but im still sticking with that score with SW at home!
Where is SW's field in relation to Somerset's field?
Good luck to the Black Bears, hope to see you make it far in the playoffs, always supporting the moutain teams. Great team with a great coach, Harlan County by 14..:redboxer:
Southwestern's field is about 15-20 minutes from Somerset and PC's.

I haven't seen Harlan Co. since they played Southwestern at Somerset at the beginning of the season but they will have to be vastly improved from that point to even make this a game. I see Southwestern winning this one but hopefully Harlan Co. has improved and makes it a great game!
I will make one prediction that I am almost 100% sure of! Coach Larkey will not kick it to Southwestern! I said almost 100% because the kicker may not get it out of bounds every time but look for a lots of short kicks.

Harlan is greatly improved from the first game, the defensed has really changed their attitudes I don't believe SW will score 35 this time. Our offense is different. Different QB and a few different plays especially when the QB runs the Florida Offense. If our Defense is playing strong, the O will play good enough to win. Go Bears!!!
first game of the year. nobody was at thier positions yet, it was not an important game and the blackbears have got better. I think this time we have the win. if i'm not mistaken i believe besides alcoa we scored more on bell county than anybody and they only beat us by speed and mistakes. Bell has speed and great execution thats why they are one of the best in the state. psw are coming into this game thinking they beat us once and this will be easy but they will be disappionted when thier season ends.
Pages: 1 2