Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: City National Preview 11/24/09 @ Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What teams will be coming to this?
Morgan vs Russell-Girls
Johnson Central vs Lewis --Boys
Mason County vs Fairview-Boys
North Laurel vs Russell-Boys
Thanks should be some good matchups. I wonder how good Mason County will be this season. Its a shame we might not get to see the true mason team as many of the players will possibly still be playing football unless they get beat out of the playoffs.
Fred Sanford Wrote:Morgan vs Russell-Girls
Johnson Central vs Lewis --Boys
Mason County vs Fairview-Boys
North Laurel vs Russell-Boys
Are there any more girls teams coming than just Morgan?
Morgan vs Russell-Girls (4pm)
Johnson Central vs Lewis --Boys ( 5:30 pm)
Mason County vs Fairview-Boys ( 7 pm)
North Laurel vs Russell-Boys (8:30 pm)
If anyone goes to this tomorrow and knows the results and how Russell boys and girls looked/whos playing post in this thread.
ttt
Does anyone have the results from all the games today?

If no one knows by sometime tomorrow I will contact someone in the know by email and find out.
I know Mason County beat Fairview but have no score yet for it or any of the other games.
How did North Laurel look?
rojas Wrote:How did North Laurel look?
beat russell by 12-15 from what i heard but no score

still don't have the scores but I do have the results

Johnson Central over Lewis
Mason over Fairview
N.Laurel over Russell

I would like to knows who won the Russell vs Morgan girls game if anyone knows?
Did Setty and Terry get matched up in Fairview/Mason game?
How did that come out?
here are a couple repsonses about the fairview vs mason game

Fairview looked Big!!!! Struggled with pressure a bit. Mason's PG is very quick, put pressure on the ball. Mason pressured F'view for most of the game. Setty is very solid, shot it fairly well. Jackson should get more looks than he did last night, he shoots it well. If Fairview can handle pressure, they'll be very solid, IMO. Terry made some nice moves to the basket, had a dunk on a pass underneath when the defense rotated. For his first year on the sideline, Derek Cooksey has to be tickled when he fills out the book each night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was in attendance for the Mason vs. Fairview game and thought that it was a very sloppy game. Tregg Setty showed tonight he does not like contact or someone in his face. Would have probably fouled out early in the 2nd quarter of a real game if they were keeping track of fouls. Will be interesting to see what kind of season Fairview has, I belive it will be a fight to see who puts the first shot down the floor every possesion for the eagles

Those are from another site.