Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Far will Murray Go in Playoffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now the tigers are 10-0 and they are hosting Todd county central for the first round. Any predictions on how far they will go?
if the tigers keep the momentum that they have, i think they have a really good shot at winning the whole thing. they kno the fort campbell is around the corner but they have to play one game at a time. but that game between the two will tell us who will be the champions i think.
They'll make it to Fort Campbell and that's where it ends. But anything can happen.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:They'll make it to Fort Campbell and that's where it ends. But anything can happen.

There are 3 things that are unavoidable: death, taxes and Fort Campbell winning the 1st Region in '09. :biggrin:

As I stated in another thread, Murray is good, but I don't see them having the firepower that the Falcons do. Fort Campbell will face their toughest test of the year (up to this point) when they play Murray, but will still win.