Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How far will Letcher Central go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I predict a a semi-final match up with Highlands. Let's hear your predictions. :1::popcorn:
Highlands will be a tough task to get by, but not impossible. :popcorn:
I do too. How great would it be if they rolled up there and upset them?
Belfry0304 Wrote:I do too. How great would it be if they rolled up there and upset them?

That would be pretty sweet, although the chances are very slim.
LCC vs Highlands in semi state.
2nd round loss to Harlan County or Southwestern Pulaski.
3wishes Wrote:2nd round loss to Harlan County or Southwestern Pulaski.
Agree 1st or 2nd round loss.
Letcher is playing good ball. I expect them to make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs but after that i am kinda stumpped.
I don't believe Harlan County or Pulaski Southwestern can beat LCC at their home field. Everyone thought Pulaski Southwestern would come to Whitesburg and beat them last year and LCC drilled them.
I just hope they can take care of business. If someone other than Pulaski Co makes it to the regional championship against the cougars, will it be at LCC?
I think it would be at Letcher if Pulaski doesn't make it and Letcher does.
I'd like to see an LCC - Whitley rematch. WC was not focused at all in that game earlier in the year. I think it would be a heck of a game and one of those to teams will play Highlands in the semi state.
The bad thing for LCC is they actually have a tougher road to get to the region championship than Whitley does in my honest opinion. They will more than like face Harlan County who beat them earlier in the year while Whitley should breeze by South and there second round opponent either Pulaski or Perry County Central.
I think Southwestern will beat Harlan as much as I would LOVE to see the rematch...Of course we can't overlook out first round game either! GO COUGARS!..Go #2Smile
Don't count the Black Bears out. They will make some noise! Cougars and Whitley rematch in my opinion.
One and done.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Don't count the Black Bears out. They will make some noise! Cougars and Whitley rematch in my opinion.

A Great game earlier @ Harlan Co. From LCC, very close, would love to see rematch in the playoffs:Clap::Thumbs::blabbermo
Well in the second round LCC IMO will be playing a very dangerous Southwestern team! I think there's deffinetly a possibility that LCC could hit a road bump and lose in the second round if they're not careful. But, provided they win out there is the without a doubt possibility of a matchup with Highlands! I would absolutely love to see this UPSET!! But i just don't see that happening.
Good Luck LCC!!! Throughout the playoffs!!
Cannot wait for Friday NightSmile..Best time of year is here!
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just hope they can take care of business. If someone other than Pulaski Co makes it to the regional championship against the cougars, will it be at LCC?
District 7 has the home field advantage this year.
3rd round will be a good game. I think a rematch with Whitley. After that it doesn't matter just be thankful whoever makes it to the semi's. Highlands is the best team in the state of KY. No one from this area is going to beat them.
until they run into Harlan County
They will face Highlands. This could be the year of the underdog for LCC at Highlands!
At this point I think Whitley, LCC and Harlan are the best teams of the 8 in this region. All three have about an equal shot of making it. Whitley seems to be the most talented but LCC and Harlan are playing well of late and we all know Whitley seems to be a roller coaster team.

This will be a fun region to keep an eye on.
LCC will be hard to beat on their home field.
As long as they keep the turnovers down and hold on to the football.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I predict a a semi-final match up with Highlands. Let's hear your predictions. :1::popcorn:

I believe Whitley will have somehting to say about that.
How far LCC makes it will be directly linked to how mentally prepared they are as a team. If they play mature and smart then the sky is the limit! If they have attitude problems and abscence of mind on the field then somebody is going to knock them off that horse quick.
I think IMO Letcher will get to the regional finals with Harlan County.
Hilbily Wrote:How far LCC makes it will be directly linked to how mentally prepared they are as a team. If they play mature and smart then the sky is the limit! If they have attitude problems and abscence of mind on the field then somebody is going to knock them off that horse quick.

:Thumbs:
And the thing about it is that is what happen at Harlan Co. We can't let that happen again.
Pages: 1 2 3