Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 40 Jenkins 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Bobcats on a good win. The bobcats had a lot of kids out sick, numerous starters and still got the win. The boys that are sick, hope you feel better. Seniors way to go out!!

Good Season!

Go Bobcats!
wow what was wrong with jenkins?
I called this one almost right to the score. Congrats B.L..
Great job BL
Congrats BL
Congrats BL!!!
Congrats BL!
Great job BOBCATS!
Congrats BOBCATS! Way to go out Seniors! Build on this guys for next year! Take this win back to the weight room this offseason and let it fuel your fire to come back next year and get better! Rome wasnt built in a day guys...enjoy your win and take it to the next level! Good Job Bobcats!:rockon:
joke wright.....lol....answer to what was wrong with Jenkins....:ChairHit:
Good win bobcats !!!! It's never to early to start working for next year !!!! Let's get our ducks in line !!!!! No one circles the wagons like the bobcats !!!! Thoughts and prayers are still with you Jared . Thanks, to all the coaches and players for the time you put in !!!!
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:wow what was wrong with jenkins?
The correct answer is Betsy Layne was simply the better team and better coached. I will explain my statement. Betsy Layne and Jenkins both are struggling teams. BL made the playoffs last year but did not match that this season. Jenkins beat BL last season. IMO last game of the year, It should have been close but it wasn't. Did BL have more talent? I believe BL was just better prepared, bottom line. I do think BL was slightly the better team but from the score, BL was the better prepared team for this game. The score shows it. Just my opinion and that's all it is.Confusedhh:
What is wrong with jenkins...get them next year cavs
Good job BL.