Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jumpsoles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone ever used the jumpsole training platforms and if you have did you gain and inches on your vertical leap, I have a pair and they are great I used them all summer and all around I have improved my game quiet a bit and gained 6 inches on my vertical jump i hope to be able to dunk it in about two or three years but lets hear your opinions on them and if you don't know what they are go to this site www.jumpusa.com
I haven't ever used them. Are they uncomfortable or do the feel natural?
I haven't used them, but I knew a few people from Ashland used them when I was in school and I always heard good reviews and good outcomes from their use.
I used them, ankle weights, and did a lot of calf raised when i was in high school.. and i went from 28" vert to a 36" from freshman year to senior year...
yes jumpsoles are confortable they strap on over your shoes and give the calves a great workout, when you buy the product it comes with a video and instruction booklet that contains exercises to perform in them each exercise makes different parts of the legs stronger and they work trust me there are several exercises to perform like lunges, skip jumps, step ups, rapid fire step ups, and many more check out the site it will tell you alot of details about the product and stories of people who have used them the site is www.jumpusa.com
If you order them try to buy the propriceptor it gives you up to three extra inches on your vertical jump