Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 48 Pikeville 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good win for the cards now get ready for the devils.
Great win for the Cards after two losses. Maybe the ship is righted and they can go down and beat Russell next Friday. Anyone have any stats for tonight.:popcorn::popcorn::rockon:
WOW! Did not expect this score at all. Congrats SC!
Congrats to the Cards
About what I expected when you have a full-strength SC team.
Congrats Cards
thats really surprising
Congrats on the win sc.
Great win for the Cards tonight and hopefully this momentum carries over to Russell next friday. Skyles, Smith, and Jarrell still out for SC but you never know, they may be back next week.
Nice win for SC
Great game for the Cards tonight we looked and played as a team. I was close on the score of this game as i said we would win 48-20.
Lick your wounds and get ready for the playoffs Panthers. Good Luck SC.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Lick your wounds and get ready for the playoffs Panthers. Good Luck SC.

Good Luck to you guys to. You guys have a very good team from what i saw tonight and i believe you can make a run in the playoffs
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:thats really surprising

how about good win or congrats considering how much you doubting them:thanks:
About what I figured. Pikeville has had a terror of a non district schedule once again this year.
Congrats SC
wow, didnt expect this!

But Congrats to both teams and good luck in the playoffs
glad to see sheldon clark playing some good football, from what i watched on sports over time sheldon clark had some nice runs in this game, hopefully we get prepared, for russel in 1st round playoff, and good luck to the pikeville panters in the playoffs, im backing you all up and rooting for you all for a deep run in the playoffs.
wasn't expecting this at all.. congratulations to the Cards on a nice win!!!
Great game cards.Best of luck in the playoffs.
Nice rebound for Sheldon Clark after last week. Ben Howard really has his work cut out for him at Pikeville. It will take alot to turn that program back around.
Nice job, Cardinals...

Hope things are now straightened out for you guys. Good luck in the playoffs.
gratz to SC...expected but was not expecting that pikevilles kicker was that good.... he was consistently kicking into the inzone and also great at field goals....
good luck to both teams in the playoffs!