Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Allen Central 11/6: Broadcast 104.5/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
come on Allen Central beat Pineville and go to the second round of playoffs for the first time ever
AC by 12.
Assuming everyone is healthy including the crowder twin who was hurt tonight, AC should roll pineville and get there first playoff W
the watcher Wrote:Assuming everyone is healthy including the crowder twin who was hurt tonight, AC should roll pineville and get there first playoff W
Hunter is a very tough guy > I'm sure that won't keep him out next week . I think he will be ready for it.
Pineville wins...36-30
With both Crowder twins healthy and the return of Sheldon Rice...AC wins this one by 12.
If everyone is healthy AC wins by a couple to touchdowns.....
Ac 14-10
I know absolutely nothing about the Mountain Lions, but I will say Eastern should be an awesome place to be. Allen Central hosting a playoff. I would say they are a slight favorite, looking for their first ever playoff win. Should be a great atmosphere. Best of luck to both teams next weekend!
Come on Allen Central get to that second round and go face Hazard or Phelps for region you can do it Allen Central keep on believing in yourselves and if you have the heart and play like you really want it then no team will stand in your way
Someone help me out with Pineville...who have they defeated this year, and what kind of offense do they run? I know absolutely nothing about them.
gish_7 Wrote:Someone help me out with Pineville...who have they defeated this year, and what kind of offense do they run? I know absolutely nothing about them.

Pineville has a record of 4-6. Common opponents with Allen Central...Pineville defeated Jenkins 63-0, Paintsville 38-21 and Jackson County 28-6 but lost to Harlan 26-18. They have a pretty balanced offense with 1488 total rushing yards (#10 Cody Hendrickson leads them with 755 rushing), and 1225 total passing yards.
The Rebels by 12
ericfdx Wrote:Pineville has a record of 4-6. Common opponents with Allen Central...Pineville defeated Jenkins 63-0, Paintsville 38-21 and Jackson County 28-6 but lost to Harlan 26-18. They have a pretty balanced offense with 1488 total rushing yards (#10 Cody Hendrickson leads them with 755 rushing), and 1225 total passing yards.
Thanks, sounds like it may be a good game
Is it just me or did Allen Central have the easiest schedule in the state?
Jenkins 1-9
Jackson Co 0-10
Harlan 5-5 weak schedule
Paintsville 4-6
Pikeville 5-5
East Ridge 3-7
Phelps 4-6
South Floyd 1-9
Betsy Layne 3-7
Knott Central 1-9
Thats an insanely and rediculously easy schedule!! The teams that they played that actually had more than three wins had weak schedules too so you can't say much there. The only half way decent team that they played was Pikeville and they lost that game! A schedule like that shouldn't be allowed!:lmao:
So I am picking Pineville to WIN this game! I think it will be close but Pineville had a tougher schedule so therefore they've got experience against better teams!

Pineville-24
Allen Central-21
leecoukfan Wrote:Is it just me or did Allen Central have the easiest schedule in the state?
Jenkins 1-9
Jackson Co 0-10
Harlan 5-5 weak schedule
Paintsville 4-6
Pikeville 5-5
East Ridge 3-7
Phelps 4-6
South Floyd 1-9
Betsy Layne 3-7
Knott Central 1-9
Thats an insanely and rediculously easy schedule!! The teams that they played that actually had more than three wins had weak schedules too so you can't say much there. The only half way decent team that they played was Pikeville and they lost that game! A schedule like that shouldn't be allowed!:lmao:
So I am picking Pineville to WIN this game! I think it will be close but Pineville had a tougher schedule so therefore they've got experience against better teams!

Pineville-24
Allen Central-21

So tell me Lee County UK Fan- who did Lee County play?
Pineville is a close game.:worthy:
leecoukfan Wrote:Is it just me or did Allen Central have the easiest schedule in the state?
Jenkins 1-9
Jackson Co 0-10
Harlan 5-5 weak schedule
Paintsville 4-6
Pikeville 5-5
East Ridge 3-7
Phelps 4-6
South Floyd 1-9
Betsy Layne 3-7
Knott Central 1-9

Pineville-24
Allen Central-21

District games
BL
Phelps
Pikeville
Paintsville
SF

Non District games
Jenkins who was supposed to be a much improved team with new coach
Harlan who beat AC 42 points in last years playoff with everyonr returning
Eastridge 3 A school
Knott County2A school
Jackson County 3A school

AC Played up and are in a 6 team district......
Who did Pineville play?
Jenkins 1-9
Jackson Co 0-10
Harlan 5-5 weak schedule
Paintsville 4-6
Pikeville 5-5
East Ridge 3-7
Phelps 4-6
South Floyd 1-9
Betsy Layne 3-7
Knott Central 1-9

Pineville-24
Allen Central-21

Pikeville's schedule was retardedly hard this year for the young Panthers, losses to Boyle Co (10-0) Prestonsburg (10-0) Belfry (7-3) Sheldon Clark (6-4) and Holy Cross Covington, and im not sure what they ended with for there record but I think it was like 6-4 or 7-3? Please correct me if im wrong
But yeah, AC did have an easy schedule, but regardless they are 9-1,not easy to accomplish, espically for the AC football program, I can't think of year the Rebels have won over 5 games in a season besides last year and this year, Pineville actually has a little history and some good past teams in football, & Pinevilles schedule was easy as well but they are 4-6 so im gonna take the Rebels in this
gotcha2 Wrote:So tell me Lee County UK Fan- who did Lee County play?

What does that have to do with anything? Just because im from Lee Co doesn't mean that i don't go to games and keep up with eastern ky football!
the watcher Wrote:Pikeville's schedule was retardedly hard this year for the young Panthers, losses to Boyle Co (10-0) Prestonsburg (10-0) Belfry (7-3) Sheldon Clark (6-4) and Holy Cross Covington, and im not sure what they ended with for there record but I think it was like 6-4 or 7-3? Please correct me if im wrong
But yeah, AC did have an easy schedule, but regardless they are 9-1,not easy to accomplish, espically for the AC football program, I can't think of year the Rebels have won over 5 games in a season besides last year and this year, Pineville actually has a little history and some good past teams in football, & Pinevilles schedule was easy as well but they are 4-6 so im gonna take the Rebels in this

OK, for one they finished 5-5 and for two i did say that Pikeville was the one good team that they played and they lost that game to Pikeville.
the watcher Wrote:Pikeville's schedule was retardedly hard this year for the young Panthers, losses to Boyle Co (10-0) Prestonsburg (10-0) Belfry (7-3) Sheldon Clark (6-4) and Holy Cross Covington, and im not sure what they ended with for there record but I think it was like 6-4 or 7-3? Please correct me if im wrong

OK, for one they finished 5-5 and for two i did say that Pikeville was the one good team that they played and they lost that game to Pikeville.
gbfan41649 Wrote:District games
BL
Phelps
Pikeville
Paintsville
SF

Non District games
Jenkins who was supposed to be a much improved team with new coach
Harlan who beat AC 42 points in last years playoff with everyonr returning
Eastridge 3 A school
Knott County2A school
Jackson County 3A school

AC Played up and are in a 6 team district......
Who did Pineville play?

Ok, well if you played a team with no wins and three more teams with only 1 win thats a weak schedule by itself!
Pineville played:
McCreary Central 4A school who went 7-3, thats already better schedule than AC with that one game
Berea who they beat and they're 6-4 which is a better record than any team that AC played
Estill Co 3A school
Hazard who is the top 1A school in EKY imo

The average winning percentage of the teams that AC played is .270, let me know if you find another team that played a schedule with its opponents winning percentage that low.
I think it will be a closer game then most would think 1 vs 4

AC 21
Pineville 14

will this be the first playoff win ever for Allen Central?
leecoukfan Wrote:OK, for one they finished 5-5 and for two i did say that Pikeville was the one good team that they played and they lost that game to Pikeville.

For one, every team that beat them is retardedly good and three of them have excellent chances of winning state this year, so a 5-5 record is expected, plus playing teams of that great of caliber has prepared them better than any 1A team in the mountains, but, that wont get them over the hump that is Hazard this year
The Iceboxx Wrote:I think it will be a closer game then most would think 1 vs 4

AC 21
Pineville 14

will this be the first playoff win ever for Allen Central?

Yes it will
the watcher Wrote:For one, every team that beat them is retardedly good and three of them have excellent chances of winning state this year, so a 5-5 record is expected, plus playing teams of that great of caliber has prepared them better than any 1A team in the mountains, but, that wont get them over the hump that is Hazard this year

Hazard didn't play any teams of that caliber and they only won 1 more game, so i think if they play that it will be a good matchup and i do think that Pikeville has an excellent shot to upset them!
leecoukfan Wrote:Hazard didn't play any teams of that caliber and they only won 1 more game, so i think if they play that it will be a good matchup and i do think that Pikeville has an excellent shot to upset them!

Don't get me wrong im all for Pikeville winning region it's been to long since the last one, but still this is a young Panther team, they have been getting better and can play really well when they are fired up, but once they get down they just give up, and thats what I think Hazard will still win this year, if Pikeville could play hard nosed all game even if they get down a score or two I do think they could win
Broadcasting note: Folks in Allen Central area can hear the game on ESPN radio 104.5 FM & 960. We will be sending our feed to Pineville so that folks in Pineville can hear the game over their station there as well.

If you are not in either area, simply log online to www.ekbsports.com
the watcher Wrote:For one, every team that beat them is retardedly good and three of them have excellent chances of winning state this year, so a 5-5 record is expected, plus playing teams of that great of caliber has prepared them better than any 1A team in the mountains, but, that wont get them over the hump that is Hazard this year

Your probably right,but i hope your wrong.:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2