Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ghost Adventures Live Investigation - Who's watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Travel Channel tonight from 8:00 PM to 3:00 AM.

They're at an abandoned mental hospital in West Virginia.
I'm watching now
This host is cracking me up, lol. He's doing horrible
Yeah, the host was pretty bad.

I was kind of let down by that Para-bot or whatever they called it that was supposed to attract ghosts. First, they couldn't get it to work, then when it was finally working, everything that happened was off camera.
Me too. I didn't watch all of it, but I watched a good 3 hours. Everything that happened seemed to be off camera. To me it was just like they were walking around saying "Did you hear that?" "Did you see that?" I don't know about anyone else watching, but I know I didn't see or hear anything.
That Girl Wrote:Me too. I didn't watch all of it, but I watched a good 3 hours. Everything that happened seemed to be off camera. To me it was just like they were walking around saying "Did you hear that?" "Did you see that?" I don't know about anyone else watching, but I know I didn't see or hear anything.

This is always what I have against ghost investigation shows. I saw a pretty far fetched one last night. It wasn't the one in question though. I WANT to believe, haha, they just make it hard. I hear noises but without being there you can't be sure that someone off camera didn't make the noises. You rarely see anything on camera and once again, the things you do see you can't be sure if someone there did that as well. I watched to watch this one because it was in WV but it sounds like I didn't miss out on much.
I didnt watch the one mentioned but I do watch Ghost Hunters or Taps alot and you never see anything lol They always "hear" or "see" something but id like to see too lol not just take their word for it!