Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is the funniest TD celebration you have ever seen(Not including Chad Johnson)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chad already has a thread.....

Mine would be TO when he played for the Niners and he took the pom poms and shook them.
I dont know....it would be between TOs star stompin against the cowboys or the sharpie.

But, I really like the Dirty Bird, The Ickey Shuffle, and The Bob and Weave....but there not as funny...but still really memorable.
I'm a Vikings fan but I still like the Lambeau Leap even if they are rivals.
when randy moss acted like he was mooning the fans at lambeau or when T.O stood in the middle of the star against the cowboys
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:when randy moss acted like he was mooning the fans at lambeau or when T.O stood in the middle of the star against the cowboys
Ditto!
the moonin by randy
yea i forgot about Moss doin that...
Was it Joe Horn that got the cell phone out.......that was a good one....Ickey Shuffle was a classic, Ickey was ahead of his time.
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:when randy moss acted like he was mooning the fans at lambeau or when T.O stood in the middle of the star against the cowboys

Those are my picks too.
yea Moss mooning Joe Horns cell phone and almost all of T.O.'s
I loved the cell and the sharpie.
Moss moonin was a good one
Chad Johnson River Dance