Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class A District 5/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
District 5
(1)Lexington Christian
(2)Raceland
(3)Fairview
(4)Nicholas County

District 6
(1)Campbellsville
(2)Williamsburg
(3)Lynn Camp
(4)Berea

Thoughts and predictions?

Round 1
Lexington Christian 49 Berea 0
Raceland 28 Lynn Camp 21
Fairview 7 Willamsburg 28
Nicholas Co 7 Campbellsville 38

Round 2
Lexington Christian 42 Willamsburg 14
Raceland 10 Campbellsville 28

Region 3
Lexington Christian 35 Campbellsville 10
Round 1
Lexington Christian 56 Berea 0
Raceland 21 Lynn Camp 14
Fairview 24 Willamsburg 17
Nicholas Co 7 Campbellsville 42

Round 2
Lexington Christian 36 Fairview 7
Raceland 28 Campbellsville 21

Region 3
Lexington Christian 35 Raceland 14
LCA 48 Berea 0
Raceland 35 Lynn Camp 0
Fairview 14 Williamsburg 21
Nicholas County 14 Campbellsville 42

LCA 42 Williamsburg 0
Raceland 34 Campbellsville 14

LCA ??? Raceland ???
After the way Raceland played against Russell it could end up a shootout in Lexington. LCAs pass defense isn't very good. And I don't Think Raceland can hold back Hayden.
Russell obviously isnt that good or at least didn't play good during that game with Raceland so I wouldn't say Raceland has what it takes to compete with LCA just because of them beating Russell
Ram Fan04 Wrote:LCA 48 Berea 0
Raceland 35 Lynn Camp 0
Fairview 14 Williamsburg 21
Nicholas County 14 Campbellsville 42

LCA 42 Williamsburg 0
Raceland 34 Campbellsville 14

LCA ??? Raceland ???
After the way Raceland played against Russell it could end up a shootout in Lexington. LCAs pass defense isn't very good. And I don't Think Raceland can hold back Hayden.

WOW! It's okay to be rooting for your team but LCA has a cake walk to Bowling Green man. Nobody in that pod of teams can compete with them just too good. LCA would beat Russell by 4 touchdowns at least and I'm a Russell fan.
Russellpride You're an idiot if you think I'm going to pick against my team on a PUBLIC message board. You always quote me and my posts. Why do you even post about football you don't have a clue.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Russellpride You're an idiot if you think I'm going to pick against my team on a PUBLIC message board. You always quote me and my posts. Why do you even post about football you don't have a clue.

Yes sir you are right no clue about football.
Does really matter? Unless some miracle happens, LCA will win the region with ease. Although I wouldn't mind if Raceland pulls an upset.
Jarons Wrote:Does really matter? Unless some miracle happens, LCA will win the region with ease. Although I wouldn't mind if Raceland pulls an upset.

I agree lol I would MUCH rather the winner of Region 4 play Raceland for semi's instead of LCA, at least we'd have a better chance to go to state
the watcher Wrote:I agree lol I would MUCH rather the winner of Region 4 play Raceland for semi's instead of LCA, at least we'd have a better chance to go to state

iF WE CAN'T BEAT THE BEST.....WHY GO AT ALL?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:iF WE CAN'T BEAT THE BEST.....WHY GO AT ALL?

To have teams to fill playoff spots in ur region
the watcher Wrote:Russell obviously isnt that good or at least didn't play good during that game with Raceland so I wouldn't say Raceland has what it takes to compete with LCA just because of them beating Russell
:Thumbs:
Should be LCAs to win.
LCA-56 Berea-0
Raceland-35 Lynn Camp-14
Fairview-20 Williamsburg-14
Nicholas County-14 Campbellsville-47

ROUND 2
LCA-38 Fairview-7
Raceland-20 Campbellsville14

Round 3
LCA-49 Raceland-13

Raceland plays good enough to win the first game and the defense wins the second game for them. Raceland can not stop the passing of LCA and it opens up the running game for D-Train.

LCA WINS IT ALL.