Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I apologize to anyone I have put down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry to anyone i have bothered
no 1 cares about you...kill yourself
Bobcat, dude your going to get banned if you keep that up. You dont just go and tell someone that.
i know who this guy is though....it was just a joke guys
Ok well in that case its funny lol
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:i know who this guy is though....it was just a joke guys

Then you should PM because with the way things have been said especially in this forum it won't take much. Guys lets just keep it clean enjoy the games and if you must talk trash take it off the board.
Good jesture Homer :thumb:
appology accepted
It takes a big guy to admit his mistakes Homer.
Nice to see someone say they were sorry.
Rather than the rash of put downs as of late.
way to be a man homer
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:It takes a big guy to admit his mistakes Homer.

agreed TOUGHGUY....i got respect for Homer now
That is a very kind gesture on your part Homer.
i apperciate u all
i would hope that many of our poster's on all sides take heed to this post.
Good job Homer.
That is just the type attitude that this site is looking for
Doc
way to go Simpson
Nice to see people trying to right their wrongs.
We appreciate people like that here.
If you make a mistake, then fix it guys but TRY to keep your posts clean and then the site would be a pleasure for people to be on.
Us mods try to get along with everyone and try to let you have alot of freedom here so please don't take advantage of that, it is just like taking advantage of us and our hardwork making the site better for you.
You ought to get into politics Homer. Nice job on getting respect that is warranted by your admissions.
I'd say Homer would be good in Politics too Wyatt.
Way to go Homer
Good job Homer I appreciate a man who steps and ask forgiveness for something he said thats way all people need to be.
good job homer
everything I have read so far has been true and good homer, but I just started reading everything on the site tonight. Good job homer.