Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County @ Middlesboro 11/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts? Teams are evenly matched at this point in the season.
dont really know much about bath got any info, record, key wins, key losses since there at Middlesboro i am guessing they are the 2 seed and bath county is the 3 right
Bath Co has a chance to upset Middlesboro no doubt but I think Middlesboro will come out focused and ready to play and will take the W by 2 td's, how they will fair against a really good Prestonsburg team the next game im not so sure but time will tell
I really cant see Bath matching up with Middlesboro very well at all. Bath has some big kids, but really lack a lot of good athletes. I will give the wildcats credit, theyre getting better at the right time. Bath is gaining a lot of momentum, as they went 0-7 to start the season, and then 2-0 in their last two.

Bath Co. 17
Middlesboro 34
Middlesboro-42
Bath County-21
Middlesboro 35 Bath co. 14
M'boro is going to look past Bath Co. and, IMO, wind up on the outside looking in come next Saturday morning. Always beware of a team that is coming together but nobody gives a chance.......

Bath 35
Mboro 28
I've got to with the Yellow Jackets in this one.

Good luck to both teams!
I wish Bath County all the best in this game. I have heard Middlesboro is down this year, so I hope a local team can pull the upset!!
Middlesboro by a couple tds.
Bath will win, and it will not be an upset
Bath Co.
lifelongbellfan50 Wrote:Bath Co.

:yikes:
The Iceboxx Wrote:I really cant see Bath matching up with Middlesboro very well at all. Bath has some big kids, but really lack a lot of good athletes. I will give the wildcats credit, theyre getting better at the right time. Bath is gaining a lot of momentum, as they went 0-7 to start the season, and then 2-0 in their last two.

Bath Co. 17
Middlesboro 34

It's sort of strange to hear that a team would have a hard time matching up with boro.
Boro wins I guess????:yawn:
easyM Wrote:It's sort of strange to hear that a team would have a hard time matching up with boro.
Boro wins I guess????:yawn:

Look everyone, it's ole "easy" again dogging Middlesboro. I guess the royal kingdom on Log Mountain has sent you down to heckle the peasants in Middlesboro once again. Can't you just leave us alone?! :igiveup:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Look everyone, it's ole "easy" again dogging Middlesboro. I guess the royal kingdom on Log Mountain has sent you down to heckle the peasants in Middlesboro once again. Can't you just leave us alone?! :igiveup:

Quit being so sensitive!
Seems like I read that about us in another post. I believe the comment came from a boro dumni.
easyM Wrote:Quit being so sensitive!
Seems like I read that about us in another post. I believe the comment came from a boro dumni.

Read about what in another post? About you dogging Middlesboro? I don't know. What I do know is that if there is anyone being sensitive here, it is you. Do you even know anything about Bath County? Bath County has won one game against a terrible East Carter team. Middlesboro may not be great, in fact they are obviously mediocre themselves. But, when you come in here and make ridiculous, NEGATIVE posts like that when you have no idea what you are even talking about, then you're just asking for a response. I mean, what did you expect? If I didn't catch it, someone else that actually knows something about these two teams would have eventually.

My best guess is that you have drank the koolaid that BellCoBobcats09 has convinced so many others to drink.

A boro dumni? That's just why you're so easy ole "easy". :Clap:

Another thing, you didn't even find my Log Mountain Kingdom analogy funny at all? Come on, that was a good one. :biggrin:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Read about what in another post? About you dogging Middlesboro? I don't know. What I do know is that if there is anyone being sensitive here, it is you. Do you even know anything about Bath County? Bath County has won one game against a terrible East Carter team. Middlesboro may not be great, in fact they are obviously mediocre themselves. But, when you come in here and make ridiculous, NEGATIVE posts like that when you have no idea what you are even talking about, then you're just asking for a response. I mean, what did you expect? If I didn't catch it, someone else that actually knows something about these two teams would have eventually.

My best guess is that you have drank the koolaid that BellCoBobcats09 has convinced so many others to drink.

A boro dumni? That's just why you're so easy ole "easy". :Clap:

Another thing, you didn't even find my Log Mountain Kingdom analogy funny at all? Come on, that was a good one. :biggrin:

All I said was it's sort of strange to read that an opponent would have a hard time matching up with boro. Then went on to say the boro would win, I guess?
To answer your question, I don't know anything about Bath. That's why I said what I did. You made me aware of the fact that they have only won one game. That being said, boro hasn't won many more either. So I'm taking boro, I guess!
You're analogy was pretty good............
easyM Wrote:All I said was it's sort of strange to read that an opponent would have a hard time matching up with boro. Then went on to say the boro would win, I guess?
To answer your question, I don't know anything about Bath. That's why I said what I did. You made me aware of the fact that they have only won one game. That being said, boro hasn't won many more either. So I'm taking boro, I guess!

The other post I mentioned was the one you made the comment about sensitive Bell fans. No big deal. We have no need to be sensitive. Love the talking going on right now. We'll eat that up.
easyM Wrote:All I said was it's sort of strange to read that an opponent would have a hard time matching up with boro. Then went on to say the boro would win, I guess?

Don't try to act like a little sarcasm wasn't meant with that first post easyM.

Thank you though for the compliment, I am pretty creative at times.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Don't try to act like a little sarcasm wasn't meant with that first post easyM.

Thank you though for the compliment, I am pretty creative at times.

Of course there was sarcasm in my post. Same as your's was. A little sarcasm spices things up on these boards. Especially when it's a slow day.
Pretty daggone creative MA! Not bad at all.
easyM Wrote:Of course there was sarcasm in my post. Same as your's was. A little sarcasm spices things up on these boards. Especially when it's a slow day.
Pretty daggone creative MA! Not bad at all.

Everyone knows I never use sarcasm in my posts easyM. :biggrin:

It is a slow day though, I've only gotten into one argument today. You were my last one as well. We're becoming good ole friends fast, aren't we? :Thumbs:
"Don't worry. There are no sensitive Bell Co. fans on this site." Remember that MA? lol
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Everyone knows I never use sarcasm in my posts easyM. :biggrin:

It is a slow day though, I've only gotten into one argument today. You were my last one as well. We're becoming good ole friends fast, aren't we? :Thumbs:

We sure are Pal. :Thumbs:
Middlesboro big. Bath can't line up. Sorry Bath fans.
Middlesboro will name the score. Bath is not very good.
45-12
Middlesboro will name the score. Bath is not very good.
45-12

I guess a 3-7 team can say a 2-8 team is not very good.
If BC comes in an is not drained from the bus ride and plays the way they are capable of when they are healthy (which they are) then this will be a ballgame. M'boro beat Leslie Co. by 2 TD with 3 defensive scores. What does that say about the offense? I hope that M'boro keeps lookin' right on at P'burg for that big rematch of last year......Cause they might just be driving to Floyd Co. to watch Bath Co. play it for them. And if M'boro wins then best of luck to them. Ain't no love loss between BC and P'burg.

And for those of you who don't know much about Bath Co. you will see that there are a ton of Fr. and Soph.'s on this team (about 40 +/-), with a bunch of them earning playing time. Those 2 classes are, to the best of my knowledge this year, undeated in Freshman and JV. I think they were a combined 18-0! (and not against the little sisters of the poor either: Montgomery (5A), Mason (3A), Rowan (4A), Lewis (3A), Fleming (3A), East Carter (4A), etc.) And with the numbers(almost 70 out this year), size, speed, and overall football talent level I have seen in the 6,7, and 8th grade teams (equal to or maybe even better than the Fr. And JV) then lookout! Beat them now if you can cause it's fixin to get pretty d#@* tough to do it for the next decade!

And yes Owingsville can be located on Mapquest for future playoff games (plural). :thumpsup