Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 36 - Knott County Central 14 (JV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Job Cav's, on your win.gggoooooooooooooooooo cav'ssss :Cheerlead
Does Jenkins play Knott Central every week in JV.
Congrats Jenkins
It was Knott 20 and Jenkins 6 at the half. So the score could not be right
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Does Jenkins play Knott Central every week in JV.

They played last week. Knotts JV is a freshman team with few sophmores.
cav mom Wrote:Great Job Cav's, on your win.gggoooooooooooooooooo cav'ssss :Cheerlead

Let's see... according to khsaa Jenkins has 38 on their roster for Varsity
and alst night at KCC jv game they had 30 dressed so I guess they had most of their varsity playing.... for whatever reason Coach Beder does not play freshmen and sophomores that paly on Friday nights in JV games..So if it floats your boat that Jenkins Varsity beat KCC JV team(frosh and soph) well congratulations .... I'm sure it means alot to colwell since Knott ran him out of town!:please:
Captain Crook Wrote:Let's see... according to khsaa Jenkins has 38 on their roster for Varsity
and alst night at KCC jv game they had 30 dressed so I guess they had most of their varsity playing.... for whatever reason Coach Beder does not play freshmen and sophomores that paly on Friday nights in JV games..So if it floats your boat that Jenkins Varsity beat KCC JV team(frosh and soph) well congratulations .... I'm sure it means alot to colwell since Knott ran him out of town!:please:
:thatsfunn
Captain Crook Wrote:Let's see... according to khsaa Jenkins has 38 on their roster for Varsity

That is not what happened...... It is similar to, well, nevermind. I don't see anything getting accomplished by people putting down administrators etc with these two schools. Face it, Knott has declined since Cobb left, you know it. We told Joe to leave and hired him right back. I do see with CT over the ath dept, things will improve.

Jenkins, they are re-building from top to bottom. Just check the scores each week, neither school is blowing anyone out. Can we see these two schools playing a varsity game in the future? They do seem to play a lot of JV and grade school games against one another.
I'm sorry I was wrong on the final score, it was actually Jenkins 36 Knott 20

The reason Jenkins had 30 dressed, on jv, may be, because most of our varsity are freshman and sophmores. Our Freshman and Sophmores are having to play other teams Juniors and Seniors, because we don't have a lot of Juniors and Seniors. So in the next year or so we will have a much better team. Thank You.
Good job Cav's
Keep having that positive spirit, it will come sooner than you think. There will be surprises next year for Jenkins. GO CAVS!
firechief Wrote:That is not what happened...... It is similar to, well, nevermind. I don't see anything getting accomplished by people putting down administrators etc with these two schools. Face it, Knott has declined since Cobb left, you know it. We told Joe to leave and hired him right back. I do see with CT over the ath dept, things will improve.

Jenkins, they are re-building from top to bottom. Just check the scores each week, neither school is blowing anyone out. Can we see these two schools playing a varsity game in the future? They do seem to play a lot of JV and grade school games against one another.

Who are "we" I know who got Joe Colwell away from our football program, Joe knows as well.As for Knott and Jenkins playing Varsity football You need to ak them, as they would not renew the last contract Knott had with them.What administrators were put down...I don't think assistant football coaches are classified as administrators.
Go big green
Good job Green.
Captain Crook Wrote:Who are "we" I know who got Joe Colwell away from our football program, Joe knows as well.As for Knott and Jenkins playing Varsity football You need to ak them, as they would not renew the last contract Knott had with them.What administrators were put down...I don't think assistant football coaches are classified as administrators.

I talked to one of the assistants and he said they are going to try to get knott co central next year. Don't know the contracts with there schedule, but he thinks it will help with travel, and if I am not mistaken either the principle or the super last job was in knott, so I think it they want it, they can get it done.
What do you mean by saying " Ran out of town?" Just curious as to what your talking about. Sounds like the old west, The high sheriff ran him out of town.(lol) Did they at least give him till sundown?(lol) Just asking...Don't know