Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 34 - Prestonsburg 12 (JV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final last jv game of the year for the Dawgs. Nice way to go out.
Great job young Bulldogs!
Nice... Future looking up for the Dawgs
great job young dawgs!!!!
Nice win young Dawgs your time is coming.
Congrats LC
Did u guys see the quarterback for the Dawgs he looked good out there. I heard he's only been qb for two years. Looks like he might be the future.
Prestonsburg had it tough this season in JV. I think they only won 2 games, but its mostly because a lot of the sophomores play crucial roles for the varsity and they do not play JV.

Congrats Dawgs!
Was Cyrus the QB for LC?
StrayBullet Wrote:Was Cyrus the QB for LC?
anthony tucker who has just been a qb this year I believe.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg had it tough this season in JV. I think they only won 2 games, but its mostly because a lot of the sophomores play crucial roles for the varsity and they do not play JV.

Congrats Dawgs!

You're right, I was a little worried about P-burg's near future until I found that out. Prestonsburg's JV is actually closer to being a Freshman team. The numbers have been down so much there was NO 1st yr. squad. Fortunately, that should fix itself as I understand P-burg's feeders had some of the best participation numbers in many years.

That doesn't take anything away from LC, though. Football in Louisa looks like it should sustain itself. Keep it up, Dawgs...!!!
oneijoe Wrote:You're right, I was a little worried about P-burg's near future until I found that out. Prestonsburg's JV is actually closer to being a Freshman team. The numbers have been down so much there was NO 1st yr. squad. Fortunately, that should fix itself as I understand P-burg's feeders had some of the best participation numbers in many years.

That doesn't take anything away from LC, though. Football in Louisa looks like it should sustain itself. Keep it up, Dawgs...!!!

Yea we played a lot of freshman and sophomores in the game... I think we played like 9 freshman on both sides of the ball.
Yes the Anthony Tucker kid is in his first TRUE year at QB. I heard that in middle school he got a little bit of time under Hayden Kiser. It looks like hes really starting to mature into that position.
Just curious you guys know what i though about the Anthony kid. What did u guys think? Do u think he's got potential