Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could They??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could the colts go all the way and be unbeaten..??
Depends on if they leave the starters in after they get home field advantage.
i dont think they will because once they clinch home field advantage tony dungy will sit most of his starters but if he doesnt sit them they have a good chance at going undefeated
They wont sit there starters.....and if anybody can do it, it is the colts.....Peyton Manning prepares himself better than anyone to have ever played the game...so, the chance is there, but a difficult schedule is as well....I DONT think it will happen....1 LOSS....to the seahawks
I think they will go undefeated
14-2 or 15-1
I think if they're playing that well and are in grasp of the undefeated season, the starters will continue to play for the simple fact that you don't want to rest and bench them so much that they'll start to get rusty. They'll already have 1 week off during the Wild Card round anyways. I think it's very probable.
Thats a hard qyestion to answer, I want to think that they will but i think they will get a L soon.
i hope and prey chargers will be the challenge, because lt cant be stopped and alexander can be slowed in the seahawks game
Colts will go undefeated.No questions asked.
It will never happen, because they don't have to! It would be crazy to chase 16-0 and take a chance of not making it to the Super Bowl!
I agree...They are the real deal...I just hope everyone will stay heathy!!
I think they have a great shot of going undefeated, they aren't thinking about the record, they are thinking about winning the games and getting to the Super Bowl... and if they happen to go 16-0 then it happens... sitting the starters is something I just don't think they will do, maybe after a half but they will start the game...i have a feeling the team that will give them the most challenge is San Diego, but even at that the Colts beat them last year... and it just so happens the Colts are even better this yea... anyone that has kept up with this team knows what they are about and how they approach things like this... they will take this like Peyton's 49 TD's it happend through the course of the game... they didn't go out of there way to make it happen.. and thats how they do things...
I think they will, being only the 2nd team in history doing it. Unless Dungy sits the starters.
I think they will loss out in first round of playoffs.
I would love to see a 16-0 Colts team go into the playoffs, but I see them finishing 15-1. They will beat San Diego in Indianapolis, but Alexander, Hasselbeck, and the 'Hawks will hand Dungy and his Colts their only loss of the 2005 regular season.
I agree... I think if they lose a game it will be against Seattle
It would be nice to see the Colts finish 16-0, but I don't know if that's going to happen. If they can get through the Seahawks, it might happen. It depends on whether or not Tony Dungy decides to play his starters.
I think they could
yeah.. i dont' think they will be beaten this year..
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:I agree... I think if they lose a game it will be against Seattle

I agree 100%! This will be the game to stop the run! Seattle is also playing some very good football right now! What a great time to be playing your best football!

Confusedhithappe
I think they will loose the game to LT and the Chargers.. by 10