Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County @ Greenup County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mason County @ Greenup County 10/30.
There you go oldwarrior. :biggrin:
MC by 14+.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:There you go oldwarrior. :biggrin:

Thank's, you are the man, what does everyone think, on this one.
Actually, it might be closer than what i predicted earlier, if you ask me, MC is not the number one team in 3A, Lewis Co. played right with them in the first half of that game, but GC's passing game is too much and they'll hang on to a 10-0 season. But i do predict the 1-2 punch of Carter and Lyle to give Mason all they can handle.
Based on what Mason County has done so far, I don't expect the undefeated season to end here. I do think Greenup will keep the game close and come out fired up and prepared to spoil the undefeated season for the Royals. Here is my prediction score:

Mason County - 21
Greenup County - 14

Good luck to both teams!
Greenup will receive a royal awakening.
Mason County by 3 tds
To have a chanch against Mason County, GC will have to eat up the clock and control field position, Carter is still nursing injuries, but even not at 50%, on 18 carries he had 183 yds. in rushing and 2 tds., hope we get some of our other players well before Friday. :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
greenup will win 31-25 in this one....... then i look for greenup to have a good week of practice before round 1 of the playoffs....... they the will beat bell in the opening round of the playoffs......... so bobcat fans u wontave to wory about lawrence co..... im picking 13-12 over bell .......go greenup
Quote:
Mason Co. 35
Greenuo Co. 14
dawglc Wrote:greenup will win 31-25 in this one....... then i look for greenup to have a good week of practice before round 1 of the playoffs....... they the will beat bell in the opening round of the playoffs......... so bobcat fans u wontave to wory about lawrence co..... im picking 13-12 over bell .......go greenup

All I can say to this comment is....:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:lmao:
sorry greenup going with mason county on this one
If Greenup playes like they did Friday,then lookout Mason Co.:runtouchd
Mason County by 2 TDs
LClion4life Wrote:Actually, it might be closer than what i predicted earlier, if you ask me, MC is not the number one team in 3A, Lewis Co. played right with them in the first half of that game, but GC's passing game is too much and they'll hang on to a 10-0 season. But i do predict the 1-2 punch of Carter and Lyle to give Mason all they can handle.

Your first post.........was to conservative......more like 4+ TD.
madmomma Wrote:If Greenup playes like they did Friday,then lookout Mason Co.:runtouchd

Anyone could come out and look good vs. East Carter. This one will be ugly quick.
sacbunt Wrote:Anyone could come out and look good vs. East Carter. This one will be ugly quick.
I look for Greenup Cpunty to come out and play smashmouth football and try and keep Mason County's offense off the field, we have led in 7 of our 9 games, and our defense is starting to come together now, the kickoff problem, may of got fixed Friday night. Anything can happen when they turn those light's on Friday night, it's senior night, that ought to get everyone fired up, just go out and play and have fun. :rockon:
Greenup has continuously played better ball throughout the year ,they have improved & it will show come this Friday. Greenup Co.20- Mason Co. 14
Definitly Mason county by at least 4-5 touchdowns. We definitly should have beat Mason but 4 fumbles and only 1 recovered definitly hurt us.
I think if you can find a way to move the ball on offence and play keep away
manage a low scoring game, then Greenup has a very good chance!
If Mason can contain Carter, they win. I see being something like 28-6 mason.
will be a great game to see
BIG DADDY DEVIL #79! Wrote:Definitly Mason county by at least 4-5 touchdowns. We definitly should have beat Mason but 4 fumbles and only 1 recovered definitly hurt us.
You got beat by the best team in your district, period.:biggrin: You could'nt even beat the Rams.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:will be a great game to see
wish you could be here, maybe we can meet at Log mountain the first round of the playoffs.:biggrin:
Mason should win...but it'll depend on what "team" shows up. They were very underwhelming against Harrison and Fleming. maybe the coaching staff has just put the team in neutral for the past few weeks...I'm not really sure. But Mason certainly didn't look like a "#1 ranked team in any class...let alone 3A.

Mason's saving grace is that SC, Russell, Belfry, Breathitt are simply not dominant this year. History tells us that usually at least one or two of those squads are playing at a high level...and are legitimate threats to make it to Louisville or I guess this year it's Bowling Green.

IMO, Somerset is vastly overrated.....the overall lack of competition de-values their record to this point.

Central is still the team to beat.....and unless Mason really picks it up....I don't see them being any type of threat.
Will Mason Rister be playing now that he is back at Greenup?
:argue::argue::argue::HitWall:
baseball23 Wrote:All I can say to this comment is....:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:lmao:

wat u think the results will be then.... watch and see.....and if bell does win they wont get passed lawrence co............carter will have over 200 yards rushing aginst mason/bell both....... bell is going down.....Confusedhh:
PTS21 Wrote:Will Mason Rister be playing now that he is back at Greenup?
He is in uniform right now, he still has to learn the offense and defense schemes, he is so far behind where he left and all.:biggrin:
old warrior Wrote:He is in uniform right now, he still has to learn the offense and defense schemes, he is so far behind where he left and all.:biggrin:

Does the smiley mean that he will be playing watch out for him or what? Is he a quick learner?:please:
Pages: 1 2