Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry County possible a state championship contender?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Henry County has the talent to go far into the post season opening up with moore. could they possible go up for the title if they play like people know they can? i believe so Chris Engstrand will be grooming his boys these next couple weeks!..They are going to need there senior leadership go get em WILDCATS:1:
henry does not have the talent to beat central, they have never faced the likes of a team like central this year, but id love for them to prove me wrong
Lets not put the cart before the horse.
Henry has looked good in District play, but the playoffs will be different.
Henry should have a goal to practice Thanksgiving morning, and that would be special.
true central is a very talented ball club. but with no offensive or defensive line like henry county produces which henry wins the battle of size and i believe central is so one demontional throwing everything they have to the louisville commit in stephan robinson which is talented and there running game is simlar to that of spencers errico smith and cameron smith same speed and henry shut that down i think it is possible henry county could suprise alot of people get em cats
Old Henry Man Wrote:Lets not put the cart before the horse.
Henry has looked good in District play, but the playoffs will be different.
Henry should have a goal to practice Thanksgiving morning, and that would be special.

ohh how sweet it is practicing on thanksgiving a specail moment for any team ! Henry exprienced this i belive 2 years ago before losing in regionals to more than talented paducah tilgman!
Grinders.inc542 Wrote:true central is a very talented ball club. but with no offensive or defensive line like henry county produces which henry wins the battle of size and i believe central is so one demontional throwing everything they have to the louisville commit in stephan robinson which is talented and there running game is simlar to that of spencers errico smith and cameron smith same speed and henry shut that down i think it is possible henry county could suprise alot of people get em cats

Umm... have you actually seen central or are you assuming they are a passing team because Robinson puts up big numbers?

You have severely misjudged their speed and size FWIW.
henry is a good ball club but i think your a little too excited.first off central is a balanced offensive attack.stephan robinson is not the only threat,you should look at his numbers.the QB has only 700 yds passing on the year.they have a very balanced running game.they win with defense and i think henry will become one dimensional throwing the ball,if they meet in the playoffs.but i do say i like your enthusiasm.henry is not a title threat.in my opinion.
I'm like most, I don't think Henry County is on the level with Louisville Central. I don't even know if they could be those teams out east like Belfry, Somerset, and Mason County. Of course, I haven't seen any of those teams play so what do I know?

I'll give Henry County a shot to make it pretty far though.
I'm cocky and might walk with some swag, but I ain't bout to close up dis bag, we need to get focused and quit talk'n the talk so let's shut our mouths and show KY how WE WALK! Lets get'em Wildcats!!!
isnt it a little earler for this kinda tlk???Confusedhh:
I don't think so.
Just be careful in what you wish for, because you may just get it...
One week at a time, One game at a time
I believe Henry Will go atleast 3rd round in the playoffs.
They should be an undefeated as of right now. The wildcats is a balanced team, they can run the ball and pass. There seconday on D is ranked in the state is that says anything. I believe Henry will make it to play Louisville Central. Henry will be prepaired i believe.
Henry needs to play one week at a time, I do think they have potential to play spoiler but. They will need to have luck on their side, and to continue getting better each week. Central is still top dog along with Shawnee in that bracket who will bring more talent to the table then HC. Also not sure if HC wants any part of Western Hills again.
Most importantly Beat Gallatin, and then Moore.
Despite it being two different teams and a new year I am not sure that HC is 48 Points better or that Central is 48 points worse than last years team when the outcome was 48-0...according to the stats on another site from last years game Central had 416 yards from scrimmage while holding HC to 91. The fact that this game will be played on Centrals field also doesn't bode well for HC. Should be interesting to see how much they have improved look forward to see this one November 20th
well now lets not put central in the championship yet... They wont exactly have an easy road to the championship and so called "luck" may not be on there side i look for henry to be a shocker late in the playoffs...
I think Louisville Central has other plans!!
Kentucky Wildcat 12 Wrote:well now lets not put central in the championship yet... They wont exactly have an easy road to the championship and so called "luck" may not be on there side i look for henry to be a shocker late in the playoffs...

I ask again Luck aside do you think that Henry County is 48 points better or that Central is 48 points worse than last years teams
phdballer Wrote:I ask again Luck aside do you think that Henry County is 48 points better or that Central is 48 points worse than last years teams

What if Central is 21 points worse, Henry is 21 points better, and the weather crates a muddy surface that negates another TD worth of Central's pseed? :biggrin:
The wildcats are a good ball team but they need to take it one game at a time
:dontthinkits a little early for Henry to be having this kind of talk..they are a solid team and and has had a great year so far. Henry must earn respect...Central is still the top dog and will be until someone knockes them off:notworthy.....not need to be making this comparison.
Is Henry better than last year? Last year Wildcats were 0-3 in district play this year they are 3-0. Absolutely, last year Henry was overcome by season ending injuries and those players are back on the field and playing with a vengeance because they missed out last year.

I do think that they need to focus on one game at a time no sense in getting ahead of yourself.
phdballer Wrote:I ask again Luck aside do you think that Henry County is 48 points better or that Central is 48 points worse than last years teams

What if Unicorn's ate marshmellows and pooped rainbows? Anything is possible in any given game.
im with dSquad
wow alot of talk...and who said henry should be undefeated?....maybe im wrong but didnt anderson co. totally embarrass henry like 49-6 or something? i have heard of games going either way when its a tight one but this....? i would suggest henry slow down and focus on gallatin co then moore.
GoBlueSC Wrote:wow alot of talk...and who said henry should be undefeated?....maybe im wrong but didnt anderson co. totally embarrass henry like 49-6 or something? i have heard of games going either way when its a tight one but this....? i would suggest henry slow down and focus on gallatin co then moore.

You have a good point, but sometimes Kids will be Kids and shoot for the moon.
I would rather have a team that is hoping for a state title, then wanting the season to end.
Yea i would say that henry is alot better than last year at this point in the season with a full healthy depth chart this year and not over half of the starting Defense out for serious injuries.... and i would also say that central isnt 48 points better than the wildcats this year...
Most deffly not 48 pts better then the wildcats.. They have improved a huge amount and have winning on their mind which as we can all see... they will take the last game till the end and fight their butts off.
Pages: 1 2