Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What game to attend Friday Oct. 30th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland is open this week. So i'm looking for a big game to attend. I originally was going to attend Moeller vs Cincy St. X but it's on a saturday now so I can't make it. Traveling is okay for me to a certain extent example; Cincinnati area. Beechwood/New Cath is definately on my list, so is Elder because I've never been to the Pit. But I want to attend a game that will be close and not a blowout. Any suggetions? Keep in mind I want a BIG game. I know there are several good games. But I would like to attend one with big expectations and a very large crowd.
Johnson Central/Belfry should be a good game.
PC/Prestonsburg
Belfry is the place, 7:30 is the time,but come early if you want a seat
JC vs belfry definately
Belfry vs. Johnson Central
JC/Belfry is the game to attend. This game has a huge crowd for both teams and is a real battle.
Corbin plays LCA at LCA 7:30 Friday.
Belfry and JC at the CAM.
travel to log mountain to see the best team in 4a play bell against harlan county
Campbell County at GRC
Monroe County @ ACS!
JC/Belfry will be a great game... Makes me wish I could attend 2 games at once.
Pirates and Eagles at the CAM
Dont miss it for the World
:popcorn:
:ChairHit:
:yikes:

TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Johnson Central/Belfry should be a good game.

No doubt. This is the one I'd pick if I had the chance.
belfry/jc game or p-burg and pike central. prob. the 1st 1 thou.
Another thread has a few people predicting a major upset Friday night in Christian County. Some say that 4As top dog, Boyle County, will go down to defeat. I would say that would have to be the game to see.
Ryle vs. Highlands
Ryle has a good chance of pulling the upset, should be a great game!Tongueirate04:
they will go down it will be something to watch
Bell vs harlan come out and support the bobcats and there seniors as it is senior night as well....