Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gallatin County @ Henry County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On paper this is not a great game. The 2 are rivals in Basketball, but this is the first time they will meet on the Gridiron.
Gallatin's best chance is to run the bone with #44, and kill some clock.
The two schools have been in some after the game altercations after basketball games, but I do not see this occuring Friday night.
I will give my prediction later in the week.
Henry countys should dominate this game in every aspect. gallatin should be foucusing on the playoffs their coming into the wildcats den and this is henrys senior night! no bad chickens here alot on the hardwood but ill say Henry 62 gallatin 0 coach ledfords defensive is looking for another goose egg!...
henry 56-6
Henry 42-0
This should be a easy game for henry.
Good luck to both teams.
HC by 3 TDs
On henrys senior night yeah gallatins got it out for them... Their already not liked on the basketball court so we should see how this plays out on the field.. from the stats gallatin has nothing going for them and with the power of henrys DEFENSE they will get dominated.. i see Henry blowing this one wide open and having some fun on their big night before playoffs.. Good luck to hebrys seniors.... I see them winning by atleast 3 touchdowns.. ill predict 42-6 and give gallatin some points...
a big rivalier on the hardwood but Its henrys senior night and i dont seeing this game being close....Henry by as much as they want......gallatin wil get burned:flame:
Dis one is gonna get UGLY quick!!!
This will just be a JV game on a friday night.... Henry by as much as the scoreboard can hold...
Kentucky Wildcat 12 Wrote:This will just be a JV game on a friday night.... Henry by as much as the scoreboard can hold...

The Henry County JV Team, won some kind of playoff last week, when they defeated Grant County in Dry Ridge, Saturday.
The score was 8-0.
this game will be an easy game for hc.
This Should just be a fun week for Henry.
I honeslty dont have much to say about this game.
But have fun HC!!!!:rockon:
blow out in the making wildcats by 50 easy
all i have to say is henry dont underestimate anyone...
dont come in with the big head...play this game like u played every other game....same intensity
selfmade Wrote:dont come in with the big head...play this game like u played every other game....same intensity

Your exactly right they need to play every game with the same intensity. A big win could make them a little too relaxed against their next opponent.

This is a good game for Senior Night gives the seniors an opportunity to showcase what they have learned over the past four years and have a little fun while doing it.
Dont come in with the grey hair
WILL NOT even be a game.... big time rivalry on the hardwood and some of those same kids play on the gridiron. Look for this one to get ugly in every way for Gallatin. Atleast 48-0 maybe even more :Thumbs: :flame:
:ChairHit:What was gallatin thinking scheduling Henry co. on their senior night??
Quote:
HC by 4 tds
This is going to be a TUFF game for Gallatin. I hear it is supposed to rain also wich is even worse for Gallatin.
Henry just better be redy and not come out big headed and come out pumped up. Henry cant let Gallatin get any hopes of winning or this could be a tuff game. I here #4 is gonna come out with the Death Squad :devilflamand do work.:ChairHit:
this game could be a battle....
I think the seniors will take care of making sure no one is coming out with a big head. I feel like these seniors want to prove that they are better than the '07 team and want this win.