Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ufc 104
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I find this for my dad online? Anyone watching it?
Yeah I watched it.

Shogun Rua got absolutly robbed.
^ anybody have details on the results?
Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida defeats Mauricio “Shogun” Rua via unanimous decision

Cain Velasquez defeats Ben Rothwell via TKO (Strikes) Round 2

Gleison Tibau defeats Josh Neer via Unanimous Decision

Joe Stevenson defeats Spencer Fisher via technical knockout (strikes) in round two

Anthony “Rumble” Johnson defeats Yoshiyuki “Zenko” Yoshida via technical knockout (strikes) in round one

Ryan “Darth” Bader defeats Eric “Red” Schafer via unanimous decision

Pat Barry defeats Antoni Hardonk via technical knockout (strikes) in round two

Chael Sonnen defeats Yushin “Thunder” Okami via unanimous decision

Jorge “El Conquistador” Rivera defeats Rob “The Rosedale Reaper” Kimmons via technical knockout (strikes) in round three

Kyle Kingsbury defeats Razak Al-Hassan via split decision

Stefan “Skyscraper” Struve defeats Chase Gormley via submission (triangle choke) in round one
So it looks like we have a showdown in the making with Brock and Cain???
Stardust Wrote:So it looks like we have a showdown in the making with Brock and Cain???
I believe that Shane Carwin will give Brock one heck of a fight...and I wish everyone could have seen Machida at the end of the fight..Machida looked like a beaten fighter..Shogun should have gotten that decision. I had it 48-47 Shogun, and the three rounds he won were pretty easy to score IMO..Machida got by with one last night..I hated to see Spencer Fisher lose though, he's one of my favorite fighters lol..the Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOO" at the end of his wins are priceless.
Brock Lesnar/Shane Carwin is taking place November 21st...UFC 106.

Louisa native Dustin Hazelett will be fighting on that card as well.
By the way, http://www.fullcontactzone.tv/ best MMA torrent download site by far. You must keep a good ratio which makes it better.

Brocks out for 106 now, bummer!