Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Knott County Central - 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ill take Allen Central by 3 TDS
AC by at least 3 tds
even though im gonna take AC in this one to finish the regular season, they had better not over look knott central just because of there record
the watcher Wrote:even though im gonna take AC in this one to finish the regular season, they had better not over look knott central just because of there record

This definitley isn't the time to start overlooking anyone. Regardless of KCC's record- the AC VS. KCC game is always a tough game. The Rebels need to stay focused and be prepared to play hard Friday night. Come on Seniors- don't be satisfied with an 8 win season- let's push one more and finish up 9-1 on the regular season. KEEP ON BELIEVING BOYS!!
gotcha2 Wrote:This definitley isn't the time to start overlooking anyone. Regardless of KCC's record- the AC VS. KCC game is always a tough game. The Rebels need to stay focused and be prepared to play hard Friday night. Come on Seniors- don't be satisfied with an 8 win season- let's push one more and finish up 9-1 on the regular season. KEEP ON BELIEVING BOYS!!

Exactly, never give up hope, I never thought id live long enough to see allen central have a season like this but they've impressed alot of people incuding me, there season hasnt been exactly one of the toughest schedules around but regardless 9-1 isn't an easy thing to accomplish, Im looking forward to allen centrals first playoff victory, and who knows maybe after that they can show up and take care of Hazard hopefully so we can see a rematch between AC and Pikeville for region, thatd be a dream come true
The Rebels will destroy the Patriots.
Allen Central
AC in a big way.
AC big
Lets go Allen Central 9-1 keep on rolling
As i've always said... I'll take my Rebels!! 9-1 regular season finish sounds great to me!! GO REBELS.. WE BELIEVE!!!!
AC 34 KCC 18

C'mon rebels REBEL PRIDE NEVER DIES
I think KC is going to surprise some people by coming out focused and ready to play.. But I dont think they're gonna be able to stop AC's run game. I'll take AC by 2 scores! Good luck to both teams.
Even though im an avid Rebel Hater, Im gonna say AC takes this one rather easily.:rockon:
Allen Central
Is this game gonna be on the radio?
ac by 18
rebel84 Wrote:Is this game gonna be on the radio?

Try WKCB at 107.1.
Yes WKCB 107.1 also www.wkcb.com
gotcha2 Wrote:Try WKCB at 107.1.

Thank you
Killer B Rocks and the Rebels will ROLL!! Hey give it up to the Rebel coaching staff. Keeping a team focused for ten weeks is no easy task! The AC alums are all pulling for you!! Now go kick some Patriot Butt!!!:1:
I hope KCC wins, but they must play their A game and hope Allen Central plays their D game.