Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rosie O'Donnell's Wife?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trouble in Paradise.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/1...-moves-out

Just wondering how is it determined who gets to be the wife and who gets to be the husband?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Trouble in Paradise.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/1...-moves-out

Just wondering how is it determined who gets to be the wife and who gets to be the husband?
My gut tells me that if Rosie had married a man, your question would have been just as valid. I just cannot picture Rosie as anybody's wife and thank you for trying to put that awful image in my mind. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My gut tells me that if Rosie had married a man, your question would have been just as valid. I just cannot picture Rosie as anybody's wife and thank you for trying to put that awful image in my mind. :biggrin:

Enquiring minds want to know,.......dont ya know?:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Enquiring minds want to know,.......dont ya know?:biggrin:
To answer your question, the prettier spouse in a marriage is usually the wife. Rosie will almost certainly never be mistaken for anybody's wife. With some aggressive plastic surgery, the best Rosie could hope for would be "ruggedly handsome" but even that would require great surgical skill boosted by a medical miracle.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:To answer your question, the prettier spouse in a marriage is usually the wife. Rosie will almost certainly never be mistaken for anybody's wife. With some aggressive plastic surgery, the best Rosie could hope for would be "ruggedly handsome" but even that would require great surgical skill boosted by a medical miracle.

Oh, so your saying a full season's worth of "Nip/Tuck " then, huh?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh, so your saying a full season's worth of "Nip/Tuck ", huh?
I think that you have hit upon a great idea for a new reality TV series with Rosie in the starring role. Maybe The Donald could make some cameo appearances to critique Rosie's progress.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think that you have hit upon a great idea for a new reality TV series with Rosie in the starring role. Maybe The Donald could make some cameo appearances to critique Rosie's progress.

Ya think that might be a just a little too graphic for prime time TV? Cant you just see The Donald's hair growling and then attacking Rosie.:yikes:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ya think that might be a just a little too graphic for prime time TV? Cant you just see The Donald's hair growling and then attacking Rosie.:yikes:
I was never a fan of The Donald until his feud with Rosie began and I never watch reality shows. But I would pay to watch Rosie and The Donald square off on a live TV show.
Ughh, the entire topic sickens me
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think that you have hit upon a great idea for a new reality TV series with Rosie in the starring role. Maybe The Donald could make some cameo appearances to critique Rosie's progress.

This thread is absolutely hilarious - I almost fell off my chair laughing. Another thought, instead of 'Everyone Loves Raymond' a new show called 'Everybody Loathes Rosie' with Rosie as the central character, obviously. She is isolated on a deserted island and must complete tasks given by past adversaries BaBa WaWa, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Starr Jones, and The Donald in order to be accepted back into normal society. Should she be successful, her final challenge would be given by Hulk Hogan where she is the 'celebrity' who competes against muscle bound American Gladiators because, "somebody needs to shut that big mouth up!" :eyeroll:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My gut tells me that if Rosie had married a man, your question would have been just as valid. I just cannot picture Rosie as anybody's wife and thank you for trying to put that awful image in my mind. :biggrin:

Good Lord, this is all I need, another sleepless night. :biggrin:

Hoot Gibson Wrote:To answer your question, the prettier spouse in a marriage is usually the wife. Rosie will almost certainly never be mistaken for anybody's wife. With some aggressive plastic surgery, the best Rosie could hope for would be "ruggedly handsome" but even that would require great surgical skill boosted by a medical miracle.

Priceless :thatsfunn

Joe Friday Wrote:This thread is absolutely hilarious - I almost fell off my chair laughing. Another thought, instead of 'Everyone Loves Raymond' a new show called 'Everybody Loathes Rosie' with Rosie as the central character, obviously. She is isolated on a deserted island and must complete tasks given by past adversaries BaBa WaWa, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Starr Jones, and The Donald in order to be accepted back into normal society. Should she be successful, her final challenge would be given by Hulk Hogan where she is the 'celebrity' who competes against muscle bound American Gladiators because, "somebody needs to shut that big mouth up!" :eyeroll:

That would be a great matchup, I'm afraid she may just take them.
:Thumbs: I'm not even sure if surgery could make here manly handsome.