Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 27 Russell 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think Russells pass defense was the difference in the game with Raceland completing numerous 30,40 yard passes. I was worried about our pass defense.

Barr made some nice plays for Raceland tonight with the big interception on Russells pass to the endzone on 4th and 10 inside the 15 and many pass receptions.

Jeremy Barr gets the game mvp imo. The qb Farley played a good game as well.

Congrats Raceland you all out performed Russell tonight.
Congrats to the Rams.
Don't know why the Russell fans were so worried about the turf in the corner of the endzones!
I started a thread about a minute before you did.
I think I would take Raceland off the schedule if I were Russell!
Well at least one Devil beat a RAM tonight.
Russell needs to find a new coaching staff!
And needs some adjustments on the o line
:thatsfunn Hey exFootballer I told you that would be the excuse.
Russell people were saying that they didnt benefit playing the small school Rams. Maybe they should take us off their schedule, it makes them look bad when they can't beat a down Ram team. Raceland holds Russell to a total of 239 total yards offense(according to Russell's radio people). Farley throws for over 330 yards.
wow:Thumbs:go rams
Russells defense, zone did not work! Change it!
That's the truth! But in all seriousness Raceland played their best game all season! If we would've played like that against Greenup and Fleming we would've blown them both out. And were sitting at 8-2 like I thought we would be instead of 6-4.
Congrats to raceland!
Statmaster Wrote:Russell people were saying that they didnt benefit playing the small school Rams. Maybe they should take us off their schedule, it makes them look bad when they can't beat a down Ram team. Raceland holds Russell to a total of 239 total yards offense(according to Russell's radio people). Farley throws for over 330 yards.

Russell isn't exactly a world beater either and they're down as well. I'm not sure if Russell will even beat Sheldon Clark at home. They will need to step it up to do so. For several seasons in a row Russell was winning 10 games or more so I would say this as well as last year classifys as Russell being down too.
Oh you better believe Ram Fan04 has some crow to serve tonight! It's two for one special for all Devil fans!
jgrubby Wrote:Is it time to break out the lawn chairs for a Football game??? Hope Raceland is ready for a little back yard Whoopin'! "R" wanna-be's are going to be devistated this year. Russell may be down, but Raceland is really down. Good luck to the Rams, hope its injury free. The Defense better step it up a notch at Raceland, or the clock will run the second half! They are known for a great start offensively and stun thier opponents quick, not this year. They lack a KO punch.(No pun intended)

Russell 24+ pts. (by the 1st half)
:please:I wouldn't quit your day job!

RedDevil1981 Wrote:I hope raceland drags over the baseball bleachers so that have a visitor capacity of > 50 people. The game is a great game to watch but the facility is way too small to host Russell. "R" wanna-be's .... I like that.
I believe you are the R wannabees!

4real Wrote:I feel confident the Red Devils will win this by as many as 3 TD's!
How's that confidence? :lmao:

Beetle01 Wrote:Ive seen Raceland play, and Raceland is back to their normal terrible selves. One of the worst football teams Ive ever seen play as far as talent level and size. Looks like a middle school game. Raceland had its good year or two, and now back to sub par seasons for another 3 decades. I was honestly embarassed watching Raceland try to play football.

Russell is no world beater either, but they definetly have the better team in this match up.

It we are back to our terrible selves what's that make Russell?:yawn:

GOREDDEVILS Wrote:You're going to be even more fed up when Russell smacks Raceland in the mouth on their home field:devilflam :redboxer::flame:
I don't even have a reply for this one!:lmao:
russellpride Wrote:Last time I checked turf to cover the rest of the endzones should be illegal, so how in the world is that the best field you gotta be kidding me!
Why are you so worried about the turf? You only got close to it two times! We should be the ones worried about it!TongueirateSho
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Must not be the talented athletes going to Raceland because in just about every sport every year Russell kicks Raceland's can:redboxer:
Surely you're not talking about football?
jgrubby Wrote:Hey Raceland, why doesn't someone go to Rail city hardware or Walmart and buy a bunch of lawn chairs and rent them to the visitors. You all could make tons of money. Maybe enought to make the track larger so the field will fit. And the "R" comment was about a T-shirt I saw that used the slogan: Protect the "R", for Raceland. Funny, thought Russell started that? Oh well, since you all have taken that and some of our players who didn't get playing time for some reason or another (talent) then I guess you can have the "R" too. But do us a favor........Don't capitalize it "r". J/K LOL....its all in fun!

WE DEFENDED OUR R maybe you should change your r
Looked like that Raceland wore Russell down in the second half and looked like Russell quit after Raceland scored the last touchdown. You stop Russell's offense if you stop Jones (#23 if I said the wrong name). I left largely unimpressed with the play of both teams. I thought both teams played really flat through most of the first half. First time I had seen Russell play this year, offense looked really bad or Raceland has a really good defense(feel free to confirm or correct me on both). Not a bad victory for a team that looked like a middle school team according to one poster.
Good Win Raceland. I figured Russell would win this year but i was wrong.
Almost forgot a couple!
Vince #8 Wrote:mark up a win for russell. Their Wing-T offense comes up big in this game.

Russell-35

Raceland-14
Yeah real big for 229 yards.

devil 10 Wrote:Ok enough is enough! Not saying comparing scores can conclude anything but this Raceland team did lose to both Fleaming county and Greenup county. Russell beat both these team with a combine score of 86-25, with the devils looking for revenge i wouldnt be surprised if this game gets ugly quick!!!:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

RUSSELL-42
RACELAND-14
How did that one work out for ya?:HitWall:

devil 10 Wrote:How does that give Raceland a slight advantage.........

Raceland has no running game, are they going to run all over Russell with that great transfer Jeremy Barr? What a joke!:lmao::Clap::thatsfunn
Yeah Jeremy Barr is a real joke isn't he? He was making BIG PLAYS ALL NIGHT!:Thumbs:
One more and i'll quit lol.
Cody Grant was in Russell's backfield all night! Someone block that beast of a kid!:Clap:
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Oh you better believe Ram Fan04 has some crow to serve tonight! It's two for one special for all Devil fans!

:please:I wouldn't quit your day job!

I believe you are the R wannabees!

How's that confidence? :lmao:

It we are back to our terrible selves what's that make Russell?:yawn:

I don't even have a reply for this one!:lmao:

Why are you so worried about the turf? You only got close to it two times! We should be the ones worried about it!TongueirateSho

Surely you're not talking about football?

WE DEFENDED OUR R maybe you should change your r
When Raceland wins 2 state championships comes back and talk to us.
Child:please:Living off of past dreams won't get you anywhere. This isn't that weak 2A they used to play in!
Ram fan 04 I am very jealous, Russell sure could learn a lot from Raceland, from coaching all the way down to middle school!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Child:please:Living off of past dreams won't get you anywhere. This isn't that weak 2A they used to play in!

Calling me a child I bet i'm older than you are lmao.
Man I haven't seen this much crow being served since former Rose Hill Boys basketball coaches sent there kids to Ashland.
When's the hang Ivan tshirts going up for sell?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Calling me a child I bet i'm older than you are lmao.

I won't argue that one. I would say you are too. Most of this isn't intended towards you. You made pretty good solid posts all week.
Well i'll be back in an hour or two got to do a windows 7 upgrade from vista, again Congrats on your win Raceland.
TruthandJustice Wrote:Man I haven't seen this much crow being served since former Rose Hill Boys basketball coaches sent there kids to Ashland.

Now that was funny.:thatsfunn
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Well i'll be back in an hour or two got to do a windows 7 upgrade from vista, again Congrats on your win Raceland.

Thank you, and good luck on the rest of your season:Thumbs::devilflam
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6