Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle 39 Pulaski 14 (frosh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Future looks Good!
Good Defense!
Slow start for the Rebs. Offense finally started rolling and defense stiffened considerably in the second half. Good way to end season, maybe???
I wish the season was a little longer for them, you feelin any better 64?
Yeah a little. Frosh might get one more game. Lex Cath may come down next thursday for a rematch. Nothing firm yet.
Congrats Boyle
64black&gold Wrote:Yeah a little. Frosh might get one more game. Lex Cath may come down next thursday for a rematch. Nothing firm yet.

Hope the pain meds are holding out. It must be tough being over 50. :eyeroll:

:moon:
They are holding out so far. You'll have to let me know about the fifty by the way.
64black&gold Wrote:They are holding out so far. You'll have to let me know about the fifty by the way.

Not according to Donnie Coffman. Confusedhh:
Hatz are you 46 yet?
Who do the Frosh. have at running back and quarterbacK? And is the line pretty big or about like our Varsity? Sorry for so many questions, just have not had a chance to see the freshman play this year.
Whittle is their qb. He throws a real nice ball when he plants his feet. Running it better all the time. McCullum is their speed back and Muntz is their bigger back. Both do good job and run hard. The line is not huge but is decent size. Couple of good te's in Mason and Yeager. Helyer leads the D at safety with about two pics a game.
Is that coach Masons son? What is the freshmans record this year?
Yes it is. Their record is 5-1. Only loss was a triple ot loss to Lex Cath. Couple of games cancelled for weather and field conditions.
64black&gold Wrote:Yes it is. Their record is 5-1. Only loss was a triple ot loss to Lex Cath. Couple of games cancelled for weather and field conditions.

Thanks for the info.:thanks: GO REBELS.:runtouchd
French For President Wrote:Hatz are you 46 yet?

Oh, yeah. Passed that some months ago.

And if you don't mind, it's time for my afternoon nap. :yawn::zzz:
Hows the Geritol working for you Hatz.::biggrin:
I dont understand any posts in this thread?

Congrats to the Rebel freshmen..