Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ~ Vote For Girls Player Of The Week~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls player of the week nominees are:

1) Brittany Manns Magoffin Co.-37 against Belfry

2)Collete Cole Breathitt Co. -26 against Lee Co.

3)Camille Cook Whiteburg -18 against Sacred Heart

4)Molly Burchett Prestonsburg- 19 against Wolfe and Pikeville

5)Lori Fletcher Wolfe Co. -20 Against Prestonsburg

6)Britta Maggard Perry Central-30 against East Carter

7)Johna Abney Rockcastle-18 against Scott Co.

Please Click Here To Vote
Brittany Manns gets my vote
Jayme Thiem - her 39 points against Ryle, breaking the school record, not on this list?

I see the EKY bias dominant in every aspect of this site right now...

Then add her to the list Mak. Come on man lighten up.
"makaveliX2801" Wrote:Jayme Thiem - her 39 points against Ryle, breaking the school record, not on this list?

You should of spent your time nominating her instead of acting like a fool!!
"makaveliX2801" Wrote:Jayme Thiem - her 39 points against Ryle, breaking the school record, not on this list?

It was hard this first week because there wern't any nominations....but keep us up to date on and big happenings in NKY.
Is this "Player of the week" thing only for E. Ky players? What about players from other parts of the state?
"Cali" Wrote:Is this "Player of the week" thing only for E. Ky players? What about players from other parts of the state?
No you nominate then...I put a post in there to do that..So vote next time or dont complain

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:21 am:

Mak, If you nominatee one I will put them on here Mak...I wasnt trying to be biased I just had little to go on this weekend

BallaBaby

"Cali" Wrote:Is this "Player of the week" thing only for E. Ky players? What about players from other parts of the state?

NOMINATE THEM!!!!!!!
I was just asking a simple question...I don't think I was complaining. I was just wondering if people away from Eastern Kentucky were able to be nominated.

BallaBaby

"Cali" Wrote:I was just asking a simple question...I don't think I was complaining. I was just wondering if people away from Eastern Kentucky were able to be nominated.

If you would look in the BGR Player Of The Week Thread, it says "Players from across the State"!
Thanks! Big Grin :wink: I'm glad you told me that!! :!:

BallaBaby

"Cali" Wrote:Thanks! Big Grin :wink: I'm glad you told me that!! :!:
Anytime! Big Grin :wink:
I dont watch alot of gurls Basketball so i jus picked anybody.
"Cali" Wrote:I was just asking a simple question...I don't think I was complaining. I was just wondering if people away from Eastern Kentucky were able to be nominated.
Any help from across the state will be GREATLY accepted!!.....there is a nomination forum in both boys and girls forums so through out the week feel free to make your nominations there....just be sure to add stats to back up your nomination!
"Hip-hop Box" Wrote:I dont watch alot of gurls Basketball so i jus picked anybody.
Do me a favor and try to keep me some score and stats out of you region..So we will have more to choose from
Manns