Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did Hager really quit on Monday?? (RUMOR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want some clarification to what I was told by some people who live in Inez.

I was told that Coach Hager quit at practice on Monday and then came back on Tuesday, supposedly after talking to Coach Haywood about the situation.

Did this really happen??

I personally think Coach Hager is a great person and a very good coach.
Pirate Pal Wrote:Just want some clarification to what I was told by some people who live in Inez.

I was told that Coach Hager quit at practice on Monday and then came back on Tuesday, supposedly after talking to Coach Haywood about the situation.

Did this really happen??

WOW!!!! I had not heard of this. If it's true....WOW!!!
if its true fire his but. They players there deserve better. no offense ladies but real men don't do that.
sorry Western hills coach he would i don't know his name but i think its punk.:devilflam
bchater Wrote:sorry Western hills coach he would i don't know his name but i think its punk.:devilflam

Huh ?!? :igiveup:

Surely you can express your thoughts better than that...
Pirate Pal Wrote:Just want some clarification to what I was told by some people who live in Inez.

Did this really happen??

This is rediculous. If you thought he was a geat person and a very good coach do you think he would quit at practice? This is false. Sc watched film and lifted and practiced monday and hager never left. If it had been an SC fan post this about haywood im sure it would have been immediatley removed.
End of discussion