Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 2 Leslie County 0 14th Region Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the Lady Cougars on winning there 5th straight Regional Title. Score was 25-17, 25-9! Good Luck at State!
Congrats Lady Cougars!

do they know who they play at state and where is gonna state be at???
congrats cougars.
It is going to be in Northern Kentucky, but I also think they will play the 11th region champ I think. Will have to look it up.
I just looked it up, and yes we will play the Region 11 winner. It will be either Dunbar, Scott Co, Henry Clay, or Lex Catholic. Will be a tough game. Just glad to be going again.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just looked it up, and yes we will play the Region 11 winner. It will be either Dunbar, Scott Co, Henry Clay, or Lex Catholic. Will be a tough game. Just glad to be going again.

:thanks:
is LCC ranked in the state???
No. The rankings are dominated by private catholic and large public schools around Lexington and Louisville.
This is LCC's fifth straight regional championship and the tenth straight for a team from Letcher County.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:No. The rankings are dominated by private catholic and large public schools around Lexington and Louisville.
...and Northern Kentucky
Congrats LC
It is funny that half the people in those polls will not even be in the tournament.
Not to them.
A HUGE congrats to Coach Dickie Adams and the girls...Best of Luck at state!
Well what good is having a poll if half of them won't even see the regional finals or the state tournament?