Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitino to visit Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Possibility of Justice walking on at UL?

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dem...alley.html
Keep the woman up. Nice for Justice.
That would be pretty nice if he was looking at Justice
I hate Pitino.
If we get a kid from the State to play at one of the state's big schools, I will love it, regardless of how I feel about the coach. I'm tired of our better players not even getting a sniff in state. How did Hopson and Lofton get out of Kentucky? Know way at the time that Louisville or UK have that much better players at the time. Hopson a McDonalds all american was getting virtually no real interest at UK or UofL, should never have happened. Cal won't look for in-state guys, so I'd love to see Pitino get kids from the state in the program.
wow. thats great!!
Pitino "wants to see if Justice is quick enough to play in the Big East"....psh...he's in for a surprise.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pitino "wants to see if Justice is quick enough to play in the Big East"....psh...he's in for a surprise.

:Cheerlead:roses:<<<<PC_You_Know

:yikes:<<<<Elisha Justice
I still love Pitino but thats cool if he ends up at UofL
Men, hide your women!...Pitino's coming to town
BelfryPride Wrote:Men, hide your women!...Pitino's coming to town

haha :Clap:

Anybody know what time he will be here
Stardust Wrote:Cal won't look for in-state guys, so I'd love to see Pitino get kids from the state in the program.

If there was another Scotty Hopson type out there , Cal would be interested im sure.
BelfryPride Wrote:Men, hide your women!...Pitino's coming to town

You shouldnt blame pitino that some men cant please their women. Smile
Uncle Fester Wrote::Cheerlead:roses:<<<<PC_You_Know

:yikes:<<<<Elisha Justice

See, this would really get to me if he wasn't good and I was hyping him up, but Pitino is considering giving Elisha a scholarship, so what's funny about liking the way Justice plays?
PC_You_Know Wrote:See, this would really get to me if he wasn't good and I was hyping him up, but Pitino is considering giving Elisha a scholarship, so what's funny about liking the way Justice plays?

Nothing is funny about liking the way Justice plays. The funny thing is how you get on here and drool all over every thread that contains anything to do with Elisha Justice. He is a great player, but gee you need to calm down about him a bit. I've never seen someone so into one player in my life.
Uncle Fester Wrote:Nothing is funny about liking the way Justice plays. The funny thing is how you get on here and drool all over every thread that contains anything to do with Elisha Justice. He is a great player, but gee you need to calm down about him a bit. I've never seen someone so into one player in my life.

idk about that Kentucky fans + John Wall = stalking :thatsfunn
but on a serious note I hate Louisville but this would be great for the young man it is evident Cal is not going to go after him which I think he should because Elisha may not start but I think he is the type of player with the work ethic to give him some solid minutes. He would be a great ball handler to have in the dribble drive offense however, idk how it would work for him trying to hit the leaners and such. But if he does go to Louisville I will support the young man because after all the work he has put in he deserves it...Good Luck
I would love to see this...How awesome would it be for him to school wall...lol...I dont see that happening , but still a great fit I think
theVILLE Wrote:I would love to see this...How awesome would it be for him to school wall...lol...I dont see that happening , but still a great fit I think

I don't see anyone on UL's roster who could make that happen Confusedhh:

I hope Justice chooses the school where he will have the best chance to win consistenly, play significant minutes, and play for a respected coach. If UL isthe best option with all things considered then I will support the local kid for 95% of his games!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I don't see anyone on UL's roster who could make that happen Confusedhh:

I hope Justice chooses the school where he will have the best chance to win consistenly, play significant minutes, and play for a respected coach. If UL isthe best option with all things considered then I will support the local kid for 95% of his games!

I agree. The perfect place for Justice is where he feels best about and where he can get the best education. I was gonna say something about Pikeville having a pretty nice Italian restaurant Pitino could visit, but I won't even go there.:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:I agree. The perfect place for Justice is where he feels best about and where he can get the best education. I was gonna say something about Pikeville having a pretty nice Italian restaurant Pitino could visit, but I won't even go there.:biggrin:
I love Chirico's please don't ruin it for me :igiveup:
I don't think Wall will be around if and when Justice gets the chance.
Nothing against Elisha, I think he si a good player and prolly a good kid but Pitino is doing this just to rebuild his image in this state. He knows that by looking at or even recruiting a mountain boy that people will ease up on his indiscretions. He is all about image. With all the hype that Cal is getting, Pitino knows he has to do something.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Nothing against Elisha, I think he si a good player and prolly a good kid but Pitino is doing this just to rebuild his image in this state. He knows that by looking at or even recruiting a mountain boy that people will ease up on his indiscretions. He is all about image. With all the hype that Cal is getting, Pitino knows he has to do something.

:Thumbs:, agreed. pitino is in some deep water recruiting
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pitino "wants to see if Justice is quick enough to play in the Big East"....psh...he's in for a surprise.

Quick enough for the Big East? Tell him to come watch #23 for Belfry. He'll show 'em quick.
If Elisha Justice is gonna go to a big school, Louisville would be the best place for him to go, because Rick Pitino is one of the best at turning average(compared to nationally ranked players) homegrown talent into great college players. Giving them a chance at the next level. Kinda what he has and still is doing with Preston Knowles.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Quick enough for the Big East? Tell him to come watch #23 for Belfry. He'll show 'em quick.

:thatsfunn What are you talking about?
Uncle Fester Wrote::thatsfunn What are you talking about?

You'll see. Jordan Hairston - #23. Watch out.
leecoukfan Wrote:If Elisha Justice is gonna go to a big school, Louisville would be the best place for him to go, because Rick Pitino is one of the best at turning average(compared to nationally ranked players) homegrown talent into great college players. Giving them a chance at the next level. Kinda what he has and still is doing with Preston Knowles.

Yes...preston knowles a KY boy is the best shooter on Villes team...he is dead eye, and a good kid the best i can tell....so yea Elisha is a gret player and shooter...he will not get the chance this season with sosa, Siva, smith, knowles....he may get the chance the next season....in order to play with pitino and his style you must be quick with the pressure D and all....when Sosas and smith graduate this year he will get the chance next year
I like elisha and all he is a good kid....but there are kids just as talented as he is right here in the mountains....with the trip to state last year and the weaker region play, he gets alot of exposure that some dont get....but hey if the others could make it to state to show there talent they could get that exposure...thats where he is the better prospect I guess
Pages: 1 2