Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gruden and Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Anything is possible, but I don't think it'll happen. Gruden turned down Tennessee's interest last year, which pretty much tells me he's content with staying around the NFL. He was a Grad. Assistant at UT at one time and his wife graduated and was a cheerleader at UT. He had some ties to Knoxville, but said no thanks. With his level of success in the NFL and the level of play by some of the NFL teams this year, there are going to be a few job openings. He'll definitely be a candidate.

Some who could be candidates.. Phillip Fulmer. He's said that he wants to coach again. I think he's going to be out to prove himself after being fired by Tennessee. Tommy Tuberville would be a possibility. And look for Terry Bowden to be back in D-1 really soon. He's having a lot of success at North Alabama. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that Louisville will more than likely be looking for a new coach and there are a lot of good coaches out there who will be available.

I can agree with this.

Write it down folks, Tommy Tuberville will be the next head coach at Louisville.
I would have to agree with that, I think Tuberville will be at Looserville after this year...
Pages: 1 2