Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Class Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious as to what happened to them, I might have missed a post explaining that they weren't going to continue after week 8.
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I think we should bring them back. If that does happen, all of us need to get into the discussion a little bit more. We need to put more good, clean debate into the rankings. Staff, I really think we should bring the BGR rankings back. Everyone agree?
I think we should bring them back as well.
Well, we decided to discontinue them for the time being due to lack of interest and discussion. I'll talk to the other Staff members and see what they think about bringing back then rankings.
I dont really care to much for them they just well you know what they do its like all the posters are Michael Jackson and the rankings are the full moon it just turns everybody against every body but its up to you guys
bring them back...
i think that the staff should bring back the rankings
Are we bringing them back?
Yes, they will be out tomorrow evening.
So Bell County can argue that THEY are number one some more? lol
glad there coming back
I don't care for these rankings or any others. They are pointless unless you want to argue based solely on opinion. Facts mean nothing when you're talking about rankings. Let a dead dog lie. :Thumbs:

We all Know that Boyle County is number one anyway!! :1:
panther thunder Wrote:so bell county can argue that they are number one some more? Lol
you know it.......lol
Quote:So Bell County can argue that THEY are number one some more? lol

thats exactly why i didnt want them back they haven't even come out yet and somebody has already started just kidding LMAO