Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England 59 - Tennessee 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on the biggest one-sided game in recent history?
Playing a 0-5 titans that need to let vince young take over, its still impressive, but its tom brady Smile

The Titans couldn't even stop New England when Brian Hoyer, a free agent rookie from Michigan State, took over for Brady on the second series of the third quarter with the score 52-0. He completed 9 of 11 passes for 52 yards in his pro debut and scored on a 1-yard run on his first series.
The Pats are back, lookout Giants
This was just sad to witness...

Tennessee basically just quit on Jeff Fisher.
J-Rod Wrote:This was just sad to witness...

Tennessee basically just quit on Jeff Fisher.

bring in vince young
Sad.
MVP2 Wrote:Sad.

very sad
Young should have def got some playing time today but in no fasion was it Collins fault the Titans went ofer.

Their recievers looked awful all day. They couldnt get seperation from the defenders, they didnt run their routes correctly and when it did get to them they dropped the balls.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Young should have def got some playing time today but in no fasion was it Collins fault the Titans went ofer.

Their recievers looked awful all day. They couldnt get seperation from the defenders, they didnt run their routes correctly and when it did get to them they dropped the balls.

Im not blaming it on collins in anyway. im just ready to see what vince can do
Vince Young isn't the answer either...

Total Basketcase.
J-Rod Wrote:Vince Young isn't the answer either...

Total Basketcase.

We know he has some issues but that doesnt mean ur not a great athlete. look at tyson hes a cannibal.
I got home from work, turned on the tv and couldn't believe that score, then i couldn't believe it was the 2nd qrt. Tenn. just QUIT.
Looks like Tom Brady was wanting to make a statement.. "Im still better than you Brees"
lol
If...Then Wrote:The Pats are back, lookout Giants

The Pats are back? I'll wait and see them prove it against a quality football team, not the joke of a team that was on the field against them esterday! This is the same team that lost to the misearble Jets and only beat the horrendous Bills by one. I'm not ready to christen them as being "back" yet.
Infamous Wrote:Looks like Tom Brady was wanting to make a statement.. "Im still better than you Brees"
lol

Brees put up his numbers against the Giants......

Looking at Brees game yesterday, he might have put up 15 TDs against the Titans in the 1st half
I think I was more impressed with seeing snow on the gorund than the outcome of the game....
Stardust Wrote:Brees put up his numbers against the Giants......

Looking at Brees game yesterday, he might have put up 15 TDs against the Titans in the 1st half

Brees is clearly the hottest QB in football and played great yesterday against a quality team. Seeing how the patriots back up could have played this entire game its not to special
Stardust Wrote:Brees put up his numbers against the Giants......

Agree. and I wouldn't say the PATS are back yet, just because they beat a very week Titans team by a big amount, dosn't mean there back, they still have alot of work to do