Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott @ Highlands 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:igiveup:
Oops should say "who" wins in the poll. I was thinking about putting choices on the point spread like Highlands by 50, or Highlands by 60 ect...
^^^^^ Now that's funny.
seriously?
Haha Yes by how much...

Highlands-62
Scott-21
In years past, this has been a game where Highlands takes control early, then tries to get some playing time for kids who don't get much. I think we'll see a lot of sophomores in the second half on Friday night.
Highlands will work solely on the passing game this coming week. AC hurt. Buten's wanting the ball and we want to see him get it....Look for the strong arm of Towles to show NKY that there's a new sheriff in town.....Bombs away!
It will be another one of those clock running games.
Can you dig it? Wrote:In years past, this has been a game where Highlands takes control early, then tries to get some playing time for kids who don't get much. I think we'll see a lot of sophomores in the second half on Friday night.
In years past Highlands starters would get hotdogs at half time to eat them in the 3rd quarter
I hope the Birds open it up early with a lot of passing. I'm not sure that you'll see a real stupid score. Highlands will use this game to work on the following Friday's game. Will the Birds be looking ahead to Ryle. I think it's safe to say they will be.
Highlands wins this game by however many points they want to score.
I think Dale should roll the Frosh out there on Friday night and give them a tuneup for their playoff game next week vs. SK.
Highlands in a running clock
Highlands by 50
qryche11 Wrote:I think Dale should roll the Frosh out there on Friday night and give them a tuneup for their playoff game next week vs. SK.

I know you are kidding, but in case others do not, Dale won't do that. Scott isn't as bad as some are making them out to be. Are they overmatched by Highlands varsity? Sure they are. But they'd kill our freshmen and it's silly for any one to think that our freshmen could play with them. Scott actually move the ball well at times against CovCath. They have some very talented players, just not enough of them. And the Scott kids play very, very hard.
Blue Birds by a lot!
Highlands-1ooooooooo1
Scott- -7
:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Highlands 100000000
Scott -7
Highlands - Does not Compute
Scott - 0
This game was scheduled perfectly. It will give Towles another week of experience before Ryle and the playoffs. Buten should be a likely target and AC will have limited play. We may see Bardo as well......Birds will not blow out Scott intentionally like some teams would. They'll use this game to work on problem areas....
Highlands wins BIG!!!!! This will be a good experience game for the JV.
Highlands-70
Scott-10
Highlands rolls in this one. I'd be surprised if the Eagles scored.

Highlands- 63
Scott- 0
Anybody who votes for Scott in this one needs to take an immediate trip to a psychiatric ward to check their mental stability/competence... and this is coming from a Scott fan.
You have to feel for Buten if he doesn't at least get some looks tonight. He's too good to not involve in the offense. He's way overdue for a big game. Pass and pass some more.......Go Birds. Weather is predicted to be dry by gametime.....