Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Hazard 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions???
Hazard easily.
To tell you the truth i think the only reason why Hazard may win this game is because they're at home.
Hazard-21
Pineville-14
Hazard by three touchdowns.
Hazard destroyed Harlan and Harlan beat Pineville.
Why would anyone think it will be close?
Hazard will win this one easy !!
Hazard wins easy.
Final Score Hazard 56 Pineville 21
Pineville is a little out of ther league if playing at home would be closer but there not.
You dont know what team your gonna get the team that played MCcreary tough the team that racked up 63 on Jenkins or the team that lost to Harlan you just dont know with them
Hazard 24-17
pineville in an upset, 24-21
I believe that this is Hazard's homecoming.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!
Hazard
Hazard 48-6
Hazard
Hazard
man you leave some funny post... pineville is a good football team compared to what they have been...but there no were near hazard and some of there own players willl even tell you so...talk to one of there lineman today and he said they would get blew out by hazard they just dont match up well..

BUTTTTTTTT..I do hope pineville can pull out the upset....
logmountainboy64 Wrote:man you leave some funny post... pineville is a good football team compared to what they have been...but there no were near hazard and some of there own players willl even tell you so...talk to one of there lineman today and he said they would get blew out by hazard they just dont match up well..

BUTTTTTTTT..I do hope pineville can pull out the upset....

If this is true then they are already beat, if you go into a game thinking your gonna lose 9 outta 10 times you will
hazard will execute as ususal and roll on to district champs.
I believe i still will take hazard