Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Titans @ Patriots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Snow covered field......
Check out the throwback uni's
Maroney rumbles through the snow for a TD to give the Pats the lead 7-0 with 5:00 to go in the 1st Q
Wow, this titams team was like 13-0 last year? They are 0-5 and look like to could go winless
Hard to say if the Pats are back, or the Titans are really that bad
sad to see Lindell White go down, I hope he is OK
Brady 199 yards passing, Collins 15
Tennessee 3 turnovers
looking at the stands, it certainly does not look like a sellout
Wow, what a run by Faulk after the catch. TD, Pats up 31-0
It's looking uglier and uglier as the season goes along for my Titans. Put Vince Young in for goodness sakes. Any kind of change can't hurt.
Moss got crushed
I agree, Young is the future not Collins
TD Welker
Good lord, this is embarassing 38-0, still in the 1st half
I didn't even realize the Pats got the ball back again
Wow, 1st and goal again for the Pats. Looking for 5 TDs for Brady IN THE QUARTER
Wow, FIVE TD's in one quarter for Brady
This is sick. 45-0 1st half
The Patriots have 436 yards in the 1st half. Brady 345 yards passing
Wow, maybe this really the Oilers, not the Titans. This is miserable football
Good day to have the Pats D on fantasy!
I was impressed with what Schaub did today against the Bengals for the game. Brady has just about equaled Schaubs near 400 yards in one half
I can't imagine even Belicek will play Brady of many or the other starters in the 2nd half
Stardust Wrote:I can't imagine even Belicek will play Brady of many or the other starters in the 2nd half

No reason to, let them put on the sweats and keep from getting sick for next week.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No reason to, let them put on the sweats and keep from getting sick for next week.

I agree, but this is where the goofy Belicik may not think that way. The Pats have a bye next week, so will he think his guys need to stay sharp?????
Well, Brady did start the 2nd half
Wow, Brady has all the time in the world to throw the ball
Brady to Moss, TD
52-0 Pats
Pages: 1 2