Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Corbin 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
District game here, but I doubt there will be anything to it. I'm taking Corbin big.

What does everyone else think?
It's going to be a long day for the boys in black and gold.

Good luck to both teams!
Corbin easy and I mean Real Easy
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Corbin easy and I mean Real Easy

You would say that. :biggrin:
You mean to tell me that u are a middlesboro alumi and you taking corbin as winner!!!!!
obviously you can you see talent when you see it....corbin is a good time but State team is yet to be seen.
what do you easy!!!!!!!!!!! corbin come comes to play everynite!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will make it deep into the playoffs if not state.....and watch out in the next few years corbin will have state championship calibur teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corbin 28-10
Corbin-42
MHS-14
Quote:You would say that.
I didnt mean it that way but Middlesboro is really how can i sya it in there own little world right now there is a lot of lets see stuff going on in the borow so i will say this they are starting to play better here it is Corbin 35
M,Boro 14
that better man every ones a critic lol
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I didnt mean it that way but Middlesboro is really how can i sya it in there own little world right now there is a lot of lets see stuff going on in the borow so i will say this they are starting to play better here it is Corbin 35
M,Boro 14
that better man every ones a critic lol

I didn't mean any harm either, just having a little fun.

I actually think the margin will be bigger than that.
Corbin is having a really good season it a home district game for them, so they're gonna be pumped!
Corbin-38
Middlesboro-10
Corbin in a blowout.
Corbin 49
Middlesboro 14
Well Knott Central put up 30+ on Corbin in the first half, but...Corbin laid it on thick in the second half - so anything can happen. I'll take the Hounds by 3+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Pups in realitive ease.
i say corbin rolls in this one
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:If Corbin wins state i will not talk about Bell County for a week on this place of discussion Corbin is a long way from being state bound IMO play a better schedule and quit eating cupcakes and who knows maybe pick Bell back up in the future and prove that your a state title caliber team ...........to be continued PLEASE ANY BODY THAT READS THIS DO NOT MAKE THIS A DISCUSSION ABOUT BELL AND CORBIN THE DISCUSSION IS CORBIN AND MIDDLESBORO I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT....thanx

I cannot understand the Bell Co. fans obsession with Corbin. They seem to constantly say disparaging things about them.

Corbin by 14.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I cannot understand the Bell Co. fans obsession with Corbin. They seem to constantly say disparaging things about them.

Corbin by 14.

We just miss you guys!

Corbin wins easily over mboro.
easyM Wrote:We just miss you guys!

Corbin wins easily over mboro.

The Corbin fans and players miss playing Bell Co. You always want to see how you stack up against the best, and Bell Co. has been the best around the area for the past several years.

One of three things will have to happen before they will play each other again:
1. Corbin moves up to 3A and Bell moves down to 3A in the next realignment.
2. Corbin would have to get a new coach.
3. Bell Co. would have to get a new coach.
redhound93 Wrote:You mean to tell me that u are a middlesboro alumi and you taking corbin as winner!!!!!
obviously you can you see talent when you see it....corbin is a good time but State team is yet to be seen.

Actually it seeing the lack of talent. If you knew anything about M'boro and what has been going on down there it would not suprise you one bit that Jacket fans would say that Corbin will win.
Corbin by 40
Corbin
logmountainboy64 Wrote:because they know tha they cant beat Dudley and his boys...

Put a cork in it already. :yawn:
easyM Wrote:Why would Bell need a new coach in order to play Corbin? Just curious........
Jewell and Hilton do not see eye to eye. Bad blood. It has nothing to do with the fact that Corbin is afraid of Bell, quite the contrary. Now, back to the thread at hand . . .
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Jewell and Hilton do not see eye to eye. Bad blood. It has nothing to do with the fact that Corbin is afraid of Bell, quite the contrary. Now, back to the thread at hand . . .

I guess we all hear different versions.
I just know they dropped us. That's all.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I cannot understand the Bell Co. fans obsession with Corbin. They seem to constantly say disparaging things about them.

Corbin by 14.

W
middlesboro played tough early on.

Anything can happen.

Corbin 35
Middlesboro 42
i think itll be fairly close...
Corbin- 34
MBORO-20
Corbin 45
Middlesboro 12
Will we ever have a thread that doesn't have Bell County being brought into it and then turned into a big mess?

Keep it on-topic! This thread is about the M'boro/Corbin game!