Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 85 Allen Central 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lady Hawks blow it open in the 2nd half behind some excellent defense.
Congrats to Pike Central, they just wore down AC in the 2nd half. AC has to find some bench players to do well this year. I thought that Pike Central played good team ball tonight. They are for sure the 1 or 2 team in the region.
Congrats Lady Hawks!!
Anybody have any stats?
Pike Central played great tonight it will intresting to see next week how much diffrent the team will look when Paige gets back. I really dont see her starting after seeing how the girls played tonight. I really liked how Butcher sat players on the bench Haley and Kayla Lowe really didnt see as much time as what they would have in the first half if Tussey had been there. Great COACHING BUTCHER. Great GAME to all the girls.

Abby Coleman had 14 points thats all i have right now.
Pike Central did a good job last night. All te girls played good and all of them had a little luck on there side considering that Allen Central didn't ave anybody that could play. I think Pike Central will do even better when Paige Lowe gets to play. With Haley, Paige and Kayla J. they will be great. I think Haley had 32 points last night. East Ridge will give a good game.
Any stats for Allen Central?