Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Independent @ Jenkins 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your all thorughts about this game
How has Harlen been doing this year?
Harlan wins big just like this sentence is for some reason.
Harlan rolls as the clock will run the second half.
Does anyone know why Jenkins forfeited their game to Hazard????
atlanta Wrote:Does anyone know why Jenkins forfeited their game to Hazard????

Do to illness Jenkins was forced to forfeit.
Harlan by 14+
sherman14 Wrote:Do to illness Jenkins was forced to forfeit.
Are they feeling better? If illness hit many on the team it could be upwards of 10 days to get their legs back under them.
HHS by 4+ td's, would like to jenkins pull an upset though but i doubt thats gonna happen
nky Wrote:Are they feeling better? If illness hit many on the team it could be upwards of 10 days to get their legs back under them.

The team is fine and will be ready to go friday.
Harlan-42
Jenkins-20
Harlan 60
Jenkins 8
Harlan wins by alot go green dragons
Good luck jenkins
Harlan
Good luck cav's we are behind you. Play hard through all 4 quarters, that is all we ask.
Have Heart that is what it will take. Want it and go out and try your best to get.
Go beat Harlan.
Good Luck Dragons!
GO DRAGONS and i want to ask why didnt Harlan join in on the consolidation of schools they would be freaking awesome just thought i would ask i never found out why
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:GO DRAGONS and i want to ask why didnt Harlan join in on the consolidation of schools they would be freaking awesome just thought i would ask i never found out why

Harlan is in a different school district, like Jenkins. They didn't merge with Letcher Central.
jenkins in this game,
jenkins-37
hhs-28
cav mom Wrote:Good luck cav's we are behind you. Play hard through all 4 quarters, that is all we ask.
Have Heart that is what it will take. Want it and go out and try your best to get.
Go beat Harlan.

I just want to thank you supporters of Cavalier Football. You parents, citizens, and fans will not know what difference this team will be when they go through off season training. Once they hit the weights, go through conditioning, run track<-trust me, it helps with speed, and have a spring practice, they will be a much better football team next year. They are other factors that will happen sooner than later if it holds true. Just keep believing in your cavs, and encourage them. They shouldn't hold there head up, and they shouldn't let this season discourage them from becoming better, and working harder in the off season. Change doesn't happen overnight, and the sooner they realize it the better. As a alumni of Jenkins, I just wanted to say that you are more patient than some of us here at Whitesburg can be sometimes. Keep it up!
jenkins in a close one

jenkins 23

harlan 21
What kind of offense is Jenkins running this week? If it's any different than it has been then I give them a shot. Other than that...Harlan the whole game.
Harlan-40+
Jenkins-14
cavspride Wrote:jenkins in this game,:please::lmao:
jenkins-37
hhs-28
Back to planet earth...
If it was a dry field which it's not supposed to be, Harlan by 60 easily.
But anything can happen in the rain and mud..so with that being said, I'll give Jenkins the benefit of the doubt...Harlan by 56.
cavspride Wrote:jenkins in this game,
jenkins-37
hhs-28
Jenkins hasn't scored much over that all season lol.
Remember Cav's day will come. These boys are going to be filled with vengence when it does come. So keep on Laughing.
I hope for Jenkins you are right but it wont happen until they get a coach, BOTTOM LINE.