Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Carter @ Lewis County 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions
Lewis County wins in a hard fought game!
LC-21
WC-17
West Carter 28

Lewis County 14
Wc 21-17
Either team could win this game, it will depend on who wants it the most, but WC may have more firepower, but LC played good against Russell, could be a overtime game.:biggrin:
Winner gets a fabulous trip to the CAM in the first round.

WC 21
LC 27
The Comets will soar over Lewis County.
West is the better team and they will earn their trip to Belfry!!
West has a pretty good team despite their record. West by 21 points.
Lewis fans will go home after the half.Confusedhh:West by 3td
West by 2 TD. Until LC comes up with a new game plan, this will go on for the next 20 years. Oh well who wants a winning season anyway. To overrated.
truth be told Wrote:West by 2 TD. Until LC comes up with a new game plan, this will go on for the next 20 years. Oh well who wants a winning season anyway. To overrated.
Unfortunately my job keeps me from coming to watch LC games...what do they do for a game plan now? What do you think they need to do to have a winning season?
Plan black and white tells it all.L:CE_DP_SteK http://www.lewis.kyschools.us/school/lch...easons.htm
West Carter
I know LC's past history...I was curious on what LC can do to change that history of losing?
ONE LC WIN FRIDAY NIGHT:Thumbs: ,
TWO GO TO BELFRY AND HAVE THE YOU KNOW WHO(s)Confusedhh: GO AND SEE HOW A REAL PROGRAM WORKS(THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL GO ):Thumbs:
THREE YOU KNOW WHO(s)ConfusedhhTongueAY ATTENTION WHILE THEY ARE THERE:Thumbs:
ill go with lewis in a close one
WHOOO! Goal Line has it going on!! Seems to me the answer is loud and clear.......Dump the good ole boys!!! LOL. Love the stats by the way
West 22-16
truth be told Wrote:WHOOO! Goal Line has it going on!! Seems to me the answer is loud and clear.......Dump the good ole boys!!! LOL. Love the stats by the way

:flame:thanks.... more to comeConfusedhh:
lions fans have pride and we don't go home if we trail big by halftime just so you know and we will be ready to go to belfry enough said
proud_lion Wrote:lions fans have pride and we don't go home if we trail big by halftime just so you know and we will be ready to go to belfry enough said

PAY ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE THERE AT THE CAM:rockon:, BUT LEWIS HAS GOTTA :devilflamGOTTA TO WIN TONITE.AND IF LEWIS IS TRIALING :yikes:BIG AT THE HALF. :begBig GrinON’T :igiveup:LEAVE AND WATCH THE LION :worthyTongueRIDE LEAVE 2000 CAPACITY STADIAM(:argue:NO COMMUNITY SUPPORT:argueSmile:CE_DP_Ste