Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 49 - Morgan County 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
congrats sv on the win...good luck next week!!!
Congrats Valley.
Nice win by SV
way to go SV
Congrats Valley
Nice win Valley, it should build up the confidence level with a win like that. Morgan County did not play like a 1 and 6 team. They held the ball most of the first quarter, I think the coach had a smart game plan, they just didn't quite have the horses.

I think BJ Roberts had over 200 yards again, putting him over 1100 yards for the season and close to Hughs totals, with much fewer carries. The team is averaging over 400 yards per game, I don't know the total for this game but it must have been close to that figure. The defense really needs to step up for the next game, the offense is competitive with Prestonsburg but will need to play perfect ball, no turnovers and the defense needs to create turnovers. Looking forward to this game, GO WILDCATS!!
Good job Wildcats!!!!
Good finish after a slow start.
Typical homecoming start against a team that you are expected to beat.

Turning point of the game from my vantage point was after a bad call on a touchdown block. It appeared to be an awesome peel back block that was flagged for a penalty. Seems like it fired up the whole team and set the stage for a big scoring quarter.

You need that kind of intensity to begin the game at Prestonsburg.
Congrats SV, I have told everyone how good your backfield is this year, one of the best that I have seen. Good luck in the playoffs!
good win valley.get busy this week in practice and stay foucesd.good luck this week.