Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 59 Betsy Layne 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
magoffin won it by 12... great game , great free throw shooting at the end of the game Big Grin
Congrats to Magoffin County!!
Should this have happened?
Magoffin is a very improved team as in other posts has said.. And There playin good .. A upset i do believe.. everyone had betsy lane to win
How did the new transfer do from BL? I heard he was supposed to be pretty good.
So did the "Sensational Junior" Justin Collins get to drop 40 or whatever? That's all fro and birdman talked about.
Congrats MC this was a good win.
"blackcat" Wrote:How did the new transfer do from BL? I heard he was supposed to be pretty good.
He acted scared to death an like he didnt know what he was doing.
Congrats to Magoffin. I expect the Pburg and Magoffin to be a good one next Tues.
Very suprising, and that goes to show you how much tougher the 57th is than the 58th.. MC is one of the worst teams in the 57th and BL is one of the best in the 58th....
well no, magoffin used to be the WORSt in the 57th and i dont no if u can classify them as that no more, i mean there extremely improved.. 2nd or 3rd in the district.
Good job Hornets. You proved all of your doubters wrong with this big win. Keep it up.
Magoffin Played a hard game and i saw something tonight i hadnt seen from the hornets in a while they played team ball... they didn't shoot very well but had a great effort.. great win hornets and good luck on the season!!
"sf football" Wrote:He acted scared to death an like he didnt know what he was doing.
Why is it everyone acts scared to death to you sf? Oh, STILL waiting on that pm you was supposed to send....
a shocker
perhaps bl was to hyped up
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:a shocker

Hoot owl:beerwez:
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:a shocker

Or maybe Magoffin is More improved then anyone ever believed?
Congrats Magoffin Co.
no way they improved that much this will be the biggest upset of the year...how many points did kidd have...and how many touches did he get
I guess we will just have to see now wont we Wink
uh oh.... Where is everyone who said Magoffin would be beat by 10+ points. UH oh my hard rockign honrest have improved a great deal this year. With thier fast paced offense. I can't wait till the first home I'll be there with bells on. Good job my Hard rocking hornets keep up the steam.
cheem you better enjoy this win...cause its something you wont getta experience much this year from your hard rocking hornets
Im glad that you can predict the future and all.. But dont you think your taking this overboard just a little bit "Golden Golfer"... i mean really.. Everyone predicting a 20+ point loss? I think that you just can't accept the fact that a team CAN get better..
well magoffin if i spelled it rite but who care bl is a good victory 4 u all i hand it to u but all i have to say is u want do any good this year unless u play piarst
"Peter Pan" Wrote:well magoffin if i spelled it rite but who care bl is a good victory 4 u all i hand it to u but all i have to say is u want do any good this year unless u play piarst

Sorry but can ya rephrase that? I didnt understand one word you said.. Or maybe try the 3rd grade again Wink
Congrats to Magoffin County..You're 1/4 of the way there to as many wins as last year...It's the 1st game of the year though..I wouldn't be too excited this early about one win..
Congrats to Magoffin
sounds like magoffin co. maybe this yrs. cinderella team...Congrats Hornets
They just might be able to shake things up in the 57th. If this wasn't a fluke.
"golden golfer" Wrote:cheem you better enjoy this win...cause its something you wont getta experience much this year from your hard rocking hornets

Why are you so mad about me cheering for my team and asking all the non beilveres. As much as you want to deny it Magoffin has gotten Better. Bl beat them last year by 13+ points and by 2 on a last second shot last year. This years so far Magoffin has beaten Wolfe county (scrimmage) Leslie (scrimmage) and now Betsy Layne. Lets GO MAGOFFIN :wenumber1
Pages: 1 2 3