Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 47 West Jessamine 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rebs look good all around. Defense dominates and Rees MacShara runs wild.
Boyle: 347 yards rushing - 64 yards passing - 411 yards total

MacShara 225 yards rushing - 4TDs

Goldsmith 6-13 passing

19 First Downs

West Jessamine: 28 yards rushing - 11 yards passing - 39 yards total

2 First Downs
congrats rebels...GO REBELS
Congrats Boyle on another win. This is about what I expected.:Clap:
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Congrats Boyle on another win. This is about what I expected.:Clap:

congrats from west jess. Boyle walks the walk. i wont mention the key,s that we had out tonight. they wouldn't have made a difference. Reese needs to take that o-line out for stake. best line ive seen in many many years. good luck next week. maybe we will get the opportunity to meet again. not that outcome would be different. but Boyle is a fun team to watch. congrats guys.
Good job BC
Congrats to boyle. i seen this one a coming
West Jessamine 0 0 0 0 0

Boyle Co. 14 13 13 7 47

Scoring summary:
B--Rees MacShara 28 run (Phillip Barsotti kick); B--MacShara 48 run (Barsotti kick); B--Zach Hester 6 run (Barsotti kick); B--Jared Harrington 21 run (kick failed); B--MacShara 47 run (kick failed); B--MacShara 5 run (Barsotti kick); B--Hester 3 run (Barsotti kick).

Records: Boyle Co. 8-0, West Jessamine 7-1.

More details: Senior running back Rees MacShara ran for four touchdowns and the host Rebels had little trouble handing the Colts their first loss of the season.
MacShara rushed 20 times for 223 yards and the four scores, all of which came in the first three quarters.
The Boyle County defense held an opponent to single-digit points for the sixth time in eight games — all victories — this season.
Kentucky.com
Great win Boyle county, as the weather is cooling off teams are starting to warm up on the field.
Game story from the Advocate - Messenger.http://www.amnews.com/stories/2009/10/17/spo.783566.sto
Go Rebles, who's next??
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Go Rebles, who's next??

East Jessamine, then Christian County; both on the road.
OH man, I fell for both teams the Rebels will ROLL ON!!!!!!! Looks like a undefeted reg season, just now gettin good........:rockon:
Went to Suttons before the game BluegrassBuckeye was right on, food was okay service was awful!!! Really enjoyed watching MacShara run that was a treat, Good Luck Boyle Congrats Go West beat Lex. Cath.
Go Colts beat Catholic!
Christian County is far from a certain win, particularly on that long road trip.
Great win,exellent defense,and terrible field conditions.West jess.played hard,and with alot of class,and sportsmenship.
Hatz Wrote:Christian County is far from a certain win, particularly on that long road trip.

yea thats right this week cc has to go to muffesboro oakland,which i believe won there class last yr in tn and ranked 6th this year, and cc has some speed and good defense
congrats to boyle
BobCatFan29 Wrote:OH man, I fell for both teams the Rebels will ROLL ON!!!!!!! Looks like a undefeted reg season, just now gettin good........:rockon:

No disrespect to east but they should be no problem. Christian county stRted the year as a good team and has only gotten better. Long ride and a good defense will make this a challange. Could be a very good game.
Boyle County is hands down the best team in 4a. Regardless of what the Bell County fans say.
Bell County fan says "great win Boyle Co"., things are pointing toward a post season rematch between Bell and Boyle we all should be proud of our teams no matter how the outcome.
:Thumbs: