Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 Cincinnati Bengals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:wenumber1 The Bengals are off to a terrific start this year. As far as luck the only luck involved so far this year has been the bad luck of the game with Denver, they should be undefeated. With momentum & health at a premium the Bengals are looking forward to the next win!
charliez Wrote::wenumber1 The Bengals are off to a terrific start this year. As far as luck the only luck involved so far this year has been the bad luck of the game with Denver, they should be undefeated. With momentum & health at a premium the Bengals are looking forward to the next win!

All these games was mostly toss ups, they could be 5-0 but could be 2-3 as well. Who knows
Its promising...
It is promising. Though I am not sold, to me (sorry WildcatK23), this team could just as easily be 0-5. Every game they Bengals have relied on a Fluke, Penalty, or 4th down play to decide the game in the last posession. However, and this is my big justification, the Bengals in years past would have lost every one of these games. As a matter of fact, last season was very similar to this season. The Bengals lost several of these games because the Penatly didn't get called, the receiver didn't hang on, or the kicking game failed them. This year, luck has entered. But, you name me a team that has won the Super Bowl that luck did not prevail for them in many instacnes through out the season as well
Stardust Wrote:It is promising. Though I am not sold, to me (sorry WildcatK23), this team could just as easily be 0-5. Every game they Bengals have relied on a Fluke, Penalty, or 4th down play to decide the game in the last posession. However, and this is my big justification, the Bengals in years past would have lost every one of these games. As a matter of fact, last season was very similar to this season. The Bengals lost several of these games because the Penatly didn't get called, the receiver didn't hang on, or the kicking game failed them. This year, luck has entered. But, you name me a team that has won the Super Bowl that luck did not prevail for them in many instacnes through out the season as well

I agree with you completely. The only game i seen that they had full control of was the packers game. There offensive line just man handled them.