Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will South Floyd 58th District agian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i THINK THEY WILL BECAUSE THE 58 is week and have no one like the used to like micheal hall rusty tackett this is the worst year for the 58th district i a while maybe betsy layne or pbug but i dont think ac has a chance
I don't see this one lasting long if you guys can't keep it clean
actually I think that there will be alot of teams competing for 58th district title. Its a toss up in the 58th this year and no matter what it all comes down to who wants it more. I can't wait for basketball to offically begin!
58th is a complete toss up
I think that SF will win it again.. Its at Pburg right?
I agree with Alfus. The 58th is a toss up and any of the four could win it.
[QUOTE="Wyatt Earp"]I agree with Alfus. The 58th is a toss up and any of the four could win it.[/QUOTE
how can it be a toss up when sfis going to win
South Floyd will win it again this year.
south Floyd has as good as a chance as anyone but its to early to make this predicion because on any given day things can happen. But yea I think they got a good shot.
It's SOUTH FLOYD
Please... So many biased opinions, the 58th is a toss up this year just like the past few.
"Peter Pan" Wrote:how can it be a toss up when sfis going to win
how can SF win when we all know that it is a toss-up :big grin:
I think Prestonsburg will win the 58th
"Beef" Wrote:how can SF win when we all know that it is a toss-up :big grin:
because if they stop ryan johnson in which i dont see them going that the have to put up with ryan little and mason hall then ethan johnson then bj hall or watever that kids name is but any way some one will hurt u
smart thinking 15th! but like others said, its a toss up. the 58th is always a crazy one and i expect it to be even crazier this year... but you never know
I'm sure that other teams have more than one player on the court too.....It's not like they won't have someone covering them. I sure hope that SF is as good as you make them out to be though. Would like to see someone from the mountains make some noise up-state....maybe SF is just the team :thumb:

Only the season will tell though.
"Beef" Wrote:I'm sure that other teams have more than one player on the court too.....It's not like they won't have someone covering them. I sure hope that SF is as good as you make them out to be though. Would like to see someone from the mountains make some noise up-state....maybe SF is just the team :thumb:

Only the season will tell though.
i couldnt agree more i love to c teams from the mountains do good. sf they have the talent i mean i thinl they will go state if they play with alot of heart my main concern is the attiude barry hall nedds to keep them under control i think he will i have faith in them i dont think that anyone will touch them once they start playing........also i think josh johnson needs to start 4 them.. tj hall is good but he not a pf
i think justin slone should be somewere in the starting 5
"golden golfer" Wrote:i think justin slone should be somewere in the starting 5
ur wrong hes a good ball player but hes to babyish
babyish? a boy that breaks records playing football u call babyish. lol... i agree that justin should be in the 1st 5. him or brock slone
josh johnson is good though justin has no heart in basketball
keep it clean and on topic guys...thanks
I say SF they have way too much fire power for anyone to handle.
Ryan Johnson-Best PG
Mason Hall and Ethan J.-Two best shooters
Ryan Little-Best Big Man
and not to mention the best bench
probably ac i mean they looked very impressive the game i watched them against that 8th grade team from haysi
SF definitely has the potential to win the 58th. SF has a history of dominating the 58th over the last few years so only time will tell if they'll win the district again....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:SF definitely has the potential to win the 58th. SF has a history of dominating the 58th over the last few years so only time will tell if they'll win the district again....
i agree but betsy layne and ac looked tough last nite lmao
SF should win hands down this year after watchin BL play lastnight.... With jut slone probably going to be starting in the 4 spot that gives SF another strong defender and scorer whenever he wants to take the ball to the rack
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF should win hands down this year after watchin BL play lastnight.... With jut slone probably going to be starting in the 4 spot that gives SF another strong defender and scorer whenever he wants to take the ball to the rack
good point b layne didnt show me that much so id say it will be between sf or pburg ....well defintly sf
It really doesnt matter even if there was a clear cut favorite to win. How many times has the best team in the region over the course of the season fall out in the districts or regions?
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:It really doesnt matter even if there was a clear cut favorite to win. How many times has the best team in the region over the course of the season fall out in the districts or regions?

well this year is the yr 4 the raiders i dont c no 1 touching them
Pages: 1 2