Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Fort Knox 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions on this one?

Once powerful Fort Knox (0-7) hasn't won in 40 games and Danville (1-6) is having its worst season since 1979. I think that the Ads will score early and often.

Danville 47 Fort Knox 12
Danville 28-10
Fort Knox is struggling terribly and Danville will win big.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Thoughts and predictions on this one?

Once powerful Fort Knox (0-7) hasn't won in 40 games and Danville (1-6) is having its worst season since 1979. I think that the Ads will score early and often.

Danville 47 Fort Knox 12

Actually this is a LOT worse than '79. That team went 4-7 in the regular season but stood at 4-3 after seven games if memory serves. The Ads played a killer schedule in those days as well that included Henry Clay, Tates Creek, Corbin and Woodford County among others.
Danville by 21. Good luck to both teams.
I'd like to see a win for the Eagles...apparently the Ads aren't as strong as they use to be. Good luck to the Eagles to get the Elephant off their backs.
:Thumbs:im gonna have to go with ft.knox on this one just because the army is there armmy rules HOOAH!!!!:Thumbs:
I'm buying Danville with a huge victory as well. Fort Knox can't seem to get it going right now and I don't see it happening tonight.

Danville - 48
Fort Knox - 13
Danville 47
Fort knox 10